No fucking way

Okay guys this is real. I have a feeling this is the turning point for Chainlink. 1k eoy is guaranteed.

Attached: FBD63587-D6A4-4E80-B41D-FFCE7F4821B9.jpg (1284x2082, 996.34K)

kek it's actually real wtf

Sergey knows what his linkies want

That reminds me of that time when VeChain announced a McDonalds partnership and in reality it was just CEO feeding his employees with Quarter pounds or whatever lel.

You know why there's no game in Vegas with random odds? Because your chances of winning are random. Nobody wants that. It's terrible.

Buy
Buy literally right fucking now
Youll be priced out by mon

Ronald McDonald WILL be at Smartcon this year. Mark my words

> It's real
Wtf lol praise Jesus

I don't like Big Macs but I would certainly offer to suck his dick.

Attached: 1658446873190.jpg (768x522, 118.13K)

the fact that this is real is making me very worried t. 3k link holder

>It's real
>It's not just anons shitposting pretending it's real, it's actually for real for real no cap
What the fuck is going on.

kek how can they use mcdonalds in a promotion like this?

This means homosexual encryption is complete

The HR roasties that Sirgay is paying $300k/yr are finally doing their jobs

It’s fucking real… jfc the unprofessionalism. I’m out. They made a meme, reality.

Cheese gives you diarrhea too huh?

very based, we're about to make it bros

Attached: 1593040642587.jpg (3103x1454, 1.56M)

I have more Link than you

Attached: 1658447660547.jpg (1492x1080, 145.9K)

sergey advertising directly to the same racists he's been trying to distance himself from for years

ticket sells must be shit

imagine this post is what makes chainlink finally moon. would not be surprised with how the world has gone for the last few years

You can bet. 1k+ regular price, during a macro correction and after a crypto melt down, retail cant pay for the speaking fees of the guests. Also jab restrictions for international attendees wont help. Ethcc had speakers talking to an empty room, smart con wont be much brighter

Kek I was thinking the same

What are the odds you're both fucking retarded?

sell signal