Why do trannies have to try and ruin Pokémon. They are spiteful people and all they do is complain!

Why do trannies have to try and ruin Pokémon. They are spiteful people and all they do is complain!

THIS IS THE REASON WE DIDNT GET KING AND QUEEN!

“Muh more than two genders”

Why do they have to moan about everything like “we are getting too many games”

Attached: 301AFF27-0979-440F-96E7-D7E9EDEAB19B.jpg (640x582, 66.34K)

Trannies and furries have ruined Pokémon since Gen 3, boomer.

Attached: 1615331257115.jpg (1136x640, 95.9K)

trans legendaries

Reminder that there's a literal trans pride flag pokemon. It's over. Thank god.

Trannies didn't even do this and are actively complaining about it. Some idiot who thought the female version of Pokemon should be more girlie made these and it's retarded because animals (which Pokemon are kinda like) don't work this way.

YAS QUEEN

kyogre is already a girl tho! doe tbqh though tho

Sylveon or Hatterene?

Obviously not true. Trannies love this shit. How else can they be the true women they really are inside if they don't wear makeup and skirt go spinny skirts? There's literally no other way to hide their obvious male bodies

They like it on themselves, but they don't like it on Pokemon. How hard is that to understand?

Okay tranny

They really don't

>sexual dimorphism in animals is sticking bras on their chests, putting flowers and bows on their bodies, cutting/adding entirely different parts that unilaterally changes its overall appearance, or giving them extra frills and longer eyelashes to show that they are in some way effeminate
THIS IS THE SORT OF SHIT THAT TRANNIES THINK MAKES THEM WOMEN.
FUCKING DIE.

Attached: 1457221990320.png (841x849, 955.85K)

I think the female vaporeon is actually a nice design, but not for the reasons people on this board usually like female vaporeon.

Trannies hate sexual dimorphism
Why do you think they want to "pass"?

Take meds

>Female treecko with saggy boobs

>They like it on themselves but they don't like it on anyone else

>OMG IT HAS THE TRANS COLORS!!! WE ARE RECOGNIZED
I can ruin the entire franchise by pointing out pokemon that represent the Nazi flag if you'd like.

Attached: 1440621125903.png (964x768, 727.72K)

I guarantee that a trans person did not make this

Go on...