Smash

What mons would be a good moveset fit? Do you like the current Pokemon lineup?

Attached: screen-shot-2018-03-08-at-24144-pm-2-1520550781828_160w.png (1280x721, 558.7K)

rillaboom would be interesting

I would like a quadrapedal character as we dont have many. A poke like Salamance or Tropius. Just a big fucking dino

whats the point of having a bunch of Pokemon in Smash if they're all generic humanoids?
Everything besides Pikachu and Pokemon Trainer is ass. Lucario is basically mandatory so he can stay as the token furbait.
But I'd add some more varied shit like maybe Staraptor, Zacian/Zamazenta, Aegislash, Chandelure or something

more weird body types. ie, suicune, zacian

fantasy would be something absurd like gyarados. if the large human here was C.Falcon height itd be totally possible

Attached: Concept_Art_Red_Green_2.png (1207x842, 1.35M)

>they're all generic humanoids
They aren't. Git gud, you piece of shit.

Holy soul. Dont get the comparison between Rapidash and the Eiffel Tower however.

I'm honestly surprised Urshifu didn't make it in to promote the SwSh Expansion Pass.
I'd love something screwy like Magneton though.

rapidash can jump that height

Damn...

Attached: Pac-Frog.png (1278x1181, 421.15K)

Don't care that it's an unpopular pick over Sceptile, I'd fucking love PMD Grovyle
Besides that, eh I don't really know nor care

>whats the point of having a bunch of Pokemon in Smash if they're all generic humanoids?

Because they have to be able to use items, grab ledges/other characters, be interacted with by other characters and their moves properly and so on? Variety does not come before mechanical consistency. Such is why Ivysaur is the only outlier and solely because it uses its vines to get around the problem.

Pikachu grabs items with its mouth

It'd be neat to have some outside the box Pokemon.

>Muk
>can leave poison patches
>does lasting poison damage
>squishy ability to absorb hits without taking percentage if timed right

>Torterra
>heavy
>Leech Seech absorb and recover percentage from opponents
>Earthquake
>Wood Hammer

>Wobbuffett
>entire moveset is counters

Although a Hitmonchan Lil Mac clone would be fun. Also having GenII and GenIII Pokemon Trainer with their starters would be dank.

Attached: brendan.jpg (250x141, 6.21K)

CINDERACE NEVER EVER

Attached: Et6J6fIXcAQu0wj.jpg (2048x2048, 251.33K)

I'd like him if he could do some cool shit with Pyro Ball

Attached: FR61itaaMAAgeWd.jpg (840x1200, 173.87K)

YMMV on mentions and alternate costumes

Attached: Human Characters in Pokémon Represented in Super Smash Bros..png (5509x3094, 2.14M)

>Shitting on Jigglypuff
Gain taste, nigger

Wobbuffett having nothing but counters would make him very vulnerable to grabs.

>Nickit
>Small, quick, light, ground game is stronger than air game
>Neutral B is Night Slash, a quick slash attack. Deals double damage to sleeping or stunned opponents.
>Side B is Thief, wherein Nickit dashes forward, dealing minor damage and bouncing off an opponent if he hits them. If the opponent is holding an item, Nickit takes it.
>Up B is Quick Attack, similar to Pikachu, but with a damaging cloud of smoke at the end point of each dash.
>Down B is Hone Claws, wherein Nickit scratches at the ground for around 2 seconds. His attacks are temporarily boosted in power.

>Nihilego
>Light and floaty, large-ish. Easy to knock around, but boats long dodge frames and many jumps
>Neutral B is Acid. Nihilego ejects purple poison right below her in a rainy torrent. Best used in the air.
>Side B is Wrap, a command grab. If an opponent is caught, their speed is temporarily reduced after they break out.
>Up B is Head Smash, a powerful lunging move that can be directed. Good on shields.
>Down B is Toxic Spikes. Nihilego tosses some spiky caltrops that deal damage over time to anyone to touches them.

>Golurk
>Bulky, heavy, slow but with fancy air manoeuvrability.
>Neutral B is Focus Punch, a charged rocket fish attack. Can't be stored, but at full charge will explode on impact or maximum distance reached.
>Side B is Defense Curl. Golurk rolls into a ball forward, barreling through opponents. He takes half damage is attacked and cannot be launched in this state.
>Up B is Heavy Slam. Golurk rockets up, and then down with his fists into the ground. Explosive force, excellent kill move, but leaves him wide open should it miss.
>Down B is Phantom Force. Golurk becomes invisible and intagible for a brief moment. When he reappears, he deals a small amount of damage and stuns anyone inside his hurtboxes.

>Wobbuffett having nothing but counters would make him very vulnerable to grabs.
His own grab moves are grab counters.

Stopped caring for Smash years ago, but I always thought a 2nd Pokemon trainer deserved to be on the roster, notably "Gold/Ethan". That way they can also rename Pokemon Trainer to "Red" and so on. Someone once said Giovanni would also be a good choice.