Pixelmon MMO Beta: "Any Forumsixelmon but not really" Edition

>WTF is this
A project aiming to compete with PokeMMO and other Pixelmon-type servers that exercise predatory or unfair practices. The goal is to combine all eight regions into a fully-feature map.

Gyms can be completed in any order and have Origins-style scaling that ties the number of Pokemon they have to your current strength and badge count.

>Beta?
It's far from complete so this weekend (including Monday) they're opening up a test server with Kanto and Johto that will host a beginner's tournament and bug-catching contest while players aim to collect all 16 Badges from Kanto and Johto to become the penultimate Indigo Champion.

Interact with others, play what is essentially an open-world co-op Pokemon, and collect Pokemon to show off and battle with. Even though it's just a beta your Pokemon and progress will be saved for years to come.

>How do I play?
-Download MultiMC
multimc.org/
-Download instance with the complete modpack and resources
drive.google.com/file/d/1mWIGqs4ILjXZzpX8zSMlyg0NQ1_cKCx1/view?usp=sharing
-"Add Instance" and "Import from Zip" on MultiMC after downloading the pack
There's also a Technic Pack that was set up but it got shafted by Dropbox limiting downloads. The MultiMC instance is the same files but given in a way that you can just drag and drop it to play.

>Discord
discord.gg/ac9VAQrdNN

>IP
play.projectazoth.net

Attached: banner.jpg (1920x1017, 664.93K)

is there any building in this or is it just mmo faggotry

This

Just adventure stuff now. If you want building wait for the vpixel serb on the 29th

It satiates my gambling addiction

Attached: unknown.png (1920x1017, 3.31M)

What's the point of minecraft if you can't build?
I rather just play the games at that point

>What's the point
To have fun
>I rather just play the games at that point
This would have been an argument in like 2014 lol

you are just glueing all regions together, so it will be a bug fest like every minecraft iteration is

>you are just glueing all regions together
Nah. It's pretty balanced due to the scaling and added features.
>so it will be a bug fest like every minecraft iteration is
This is true tho

>so it will be a bug fest
Will there be Sport Balls?

It's not fun. it never is. nobody wants to play your shitty roblox map

Probably. I'm not organizing it but they're in the mod and there's been tons of details I've seen like the Mew Glitch and Missingno. Also, Johto gyms actually use Johto Pokemon and the variety is switched up so you can actually catch Johto pokes early.
I'm having fun

nobody cares

I care.

I just want to play the games but glued together, however the bugs will fuck the experience up. Good luck for those who join.

>discord
>no building in fucking minecraft of all things
>kanto and johto AGAIN
sounds like shit

It's fun

Attached: file.png (1749x835, 1.68M)

is this the server that kohonadaze built and i helped alpha test kanto?

>kohonadaze
he's involved
idk anything other than that

yeah I know this server, I helped alpha test Kanto.

If I saw this maybe a month or two ago I'd join, but I don't want to play now and get bored of pixelmon by the time Any Forumsixelmon comes out. If it's still going in the winter I'll probably play it.

its quite different to Any Forumsixelmon, its much more like the games.

How was Kanto? playing through johto rn

Attached: file.png (1920x1017, 2.15M)

just mmo faggotry

just adventure shit that no one wants to play

No building No Trains fake and gay and cringe

back then it was still pretty basic, my job was to basically find holes in the map and other bugs and possible exploits. I got to the e4 before I burned out and stopped helping, desu I regret drooping it but irl shit and burnout.

>traintism
hi din

I I wanted MMO faggotry with all the regions mashed together I'd just play PokeMMO

yo mama

pokemmo is a fucking turd

well this will be a fun summer, a fucking pixelmon server war

>No Trains
But that's wrong
fuck you

Attached: trains.png (854x480, 651.24K)

that shit isn't functional is it

Okay have fun playing the regions literally being mashed together instead of having a semblance of fidelity to them and them asking for $$$$$ just to use shit like the Lucky Egg
>a fucking pixelmon server war
What? This is something completely different. Kono's even looking forward to playing on Any Forumsixelmon at the same time.

why even bother with minecraft at that point

It is you just have to unlock it
Also apparently it's going to be turned into a battle facility

>What? This is something completely different. Kono's even looking forward to playing on Any Forumsixelmon at the same time
its Any Forums, some stupid faggots will try to stir up shit.