How do I profit from this?

How do I profit from this?

Attached: s.webm (360x640, 2.94M)

If you acknowledge that he is the best Satoshi larper by far, best bet would be to replicate core of his thoughts.

10 years ago this sort of memetic source material would have led to an entire thread of hilarious shooped gifs. Now it will lead to literally zero because zoomers can only consoom and not contribute to the memiverse at all.
Consider the fact they all just use years old pepes and wojaks.. Very sad.

Facts

how about calvin just pays people to do it instead of expecting free material

New media is so fucking braindead, it's all trying to tap in into the most primitive of shit. and even worse the media formats are getting shorter, faster etc. etc. a wall will be hit eventually that either is going to make everything hyper competitive and just let a few monopolies spam content or they'll bypass attention spam by reducing IRL activities/work and spam media directly into your brain.

There's already fucking tiktoks where videos play at the same time which are unrelated, next thing you'll have 4 etc.

Either all goes to shit or third worlders go through a phase where they go through all we did before they produce zoomers themselves.

What a narcissistic loser. Jesus fucking christ. No shame.

Dead internet

What awful fucking form.

>Satoshi-san...
>i kneel

Attached: 1658441146431997.jpg (725x1199, 130.87K)

says the incel eating cheetos in his mom's basement

Attached: 1653007958955.gif (200x185, 29.95K)

buy bsv

That’s a man

spbp. the internet used to be a lot more fun back then. now everyone is so cynical and serious.

Remember when people thought stuff like this was funny?

Attached: Super_Mecha_Death_Christ_2000.jpg (640x553, 66.6K)

>If you acknowledge that he is the best Satoshi
Checked You forgot to mention buying BSV
Aka the real Bitcoin.
Not the Epstein Knockoff

haha someone shoop jerome powells face and progressively lower progressive interest rates for each slash haha

yeah, i miss having enough free time to edit every single frame of a .gif to crudely insert a single object into an already amusing animation to try to squeeze a little bit more comedy out of it, completely for free. total waste of my time. but happy.

kek

>while you were inventing bitcoin, I studied the blade

They don't call him Slashtoshi for nothing

>How do I profit from this?
buy BSV of course