Why does constantly go on and on about how he hate Gen 2 so much...

Why does constantly go on and on about how he hate Gen 2 so much? I don't like Gen 8 but I would never go as far as saying that I think the Galar fans should shove a toothpick up their urethra. I certainly don't obsess over it every single day.

Why is he so obsessed with hating Gen 2?

Attached: Jan.jpg (1398x1398, 390.06K)

Probably because he doesn't have a personality

Branding.

nigger he's a shitposter that's baiting to get people like (you) riled up
you actively engaging with his posts is only more incentive for him to keep making them

Why are you obsessed with him?
I like Johto but this is just embarrassing at this point.
I'm starting to think people making these threads are falseflaggers, no way you guys lack this amount of self-awareness.

Attached: groudon.webm (640x361, 2.81M)

>ah yes, let's purposefully lie about the most beloved Generation, that will be really good for my brand and image
????????????????????

Branding doesn't have to get good or even make sense, it just has to be persistent. PChal brand is hating Johto, and his followers eat it up because they're in a constant state of anger and need a scapegoat to take out their self-inflected frustrations on

It gets him clicks
Occam's Razor user ecelebs don't care about anything beyond clicks

>He took the bait
Gen 2 is the best and you're just a fag

I don't care that it's specifically Gen 2, I just find it fascinating that one man can be so mad at any particular Generation. Like I said I don't particularly like Gen 8, but it was by no means the worst game I'd ever played. I just enjoyed it the least out of the 8 Generations.

Reminder that this guy cheated on his Nuzlock with illegal IVs for his slowbro and you should remind him of this at every opportunity.

what part of "shitposter" dont you understand
he is specifically playing it up to make people who like gen 2 pissed off
and it works because every time we have one of these threads it's filled with autistic gen 2 fans sperging over his tweets

>autistic gen 2 fans sperging over his tweets
Fairly certain that this is just people falseflagging to make Gen 2 look bad.

doesn't that make him kind of an asshole?

imagine injecting this much politics in the least political game ever made. Someone tell him to go touch grass

Attached: 1641236563799.png (563x587, 14.7K)

influencer brainwashing

I watched that last night with my little cousin. She nearly cried by the time we got to the ending which I thought was very bland and generic. I don't know what I saw in that movie as a kid but she sure sees it still today. I'm going to break that poor little girl's heart the day I show her a Miyazaki film.

We Gen 2 fan should start to ignore him. The major weakness of an attention whore is to be left alone without no one caring about it

Jan is the good guy. He's the only one willing to stand up for us against the rabid Johto fans who can't handle even the slightest criticism.

Doesn't even have to bait that hard to get incredible amount of seething and (yous), the average genwar thread here wishes they could get that much.

Is his name really Jan? Lmao

He's german to its pronounced Yawn

Lmao imagine idolising this soiboy

Attached: Jannie.png (914x1318, 2.08M)

The real identity of yawnfag is finally revealed

Miss that guy... Time hasn't been friendly on this place has it...