Can someone figure out this riddle please

Can someone figure out this riddle please.

6/25 announcement?
Dragon/electric legendary?

Attached: EF09F28A-65ED-4662-A95B-F8C171D778F7.jpg (828x628, 193.34K)

6 goes into 25 roughly 4.16 times. I think that's pretty significant

Attached: 1388829191742.jpg (780x749, 125.91K)

26 ?!?

>>didnt even bother translating the chinese
you dumb shit lol

I’m not Chinese twat

He made a simplified version using the Hisuain starters to help people better understand this riddle, but there is seriously too much here to figure out on your own.

>Purple Iris?
>Gen 1??
>Biological Daughter of Game Freak?????

The only thing people got out of this riddle is that the cover legendaries might be dragon/fighting and Dragon/electric, or that the codename of the game is "titan".

If you were to ask me, I'm thinking "biological daughter" might refer to games made, so maybe there's a connection to Drill Dozer (i'm not sure what other female lead game Game Freak have made, but this is the best guess I got). Perhaps the pseudo legendary featured is Steel/Ground

There is a villain whose is either N, or someone like N - as in interpersonal and deeply connected to pokemon. Them having the legendary might've been a clue to the plot of the game.

The middle section with the titan might allude to how robust the game's customizations are. You can "create" your character in pokemon by picking 1 of 8 options at the start of the game, so gen 9 might offer more features in the beginning like picking hair color, eye color, and a larger variety of skin tones.

Personally, I trust Khu enough to hear him out, but this is one riddle that is driving me nuts. He has been wrong or gave out conflicting info, so I want see how accurate this mess is.

Attached: Flip the order of the gear type to get starter typing.png (589x608, 311.79K)

Dragon/fighting
Dragon/electric
Dragon/dark third legendary
Titan is the code name for Scarlet and Violet hence Regirock

Fire/Ground
Water/Rock
Grass/Electric starters

>inb4 electric item not grass item
Grass item would have been way too obvious. Don’t get how no one got this

Types could also be switched around like in

Sounds cool desu. Where are people getting dragon fighting from though?

In the original riddle, you are to flip the order of the type gear and match them up with the Pokémon listed. So fighting gear lines up with zekrom and you get dragon/fighting

Oh, I thought it was referring to Zekrom being electric/dragon since it’s their typing. And those 3 items represented “key” towards the 3 Pokémon typings.

It translates to “my dog” so the whole phrase is my dog Centro. It’s a throwaway

This is gonna sound so stupid right now, but I’m looking at this and the dragon typing is second place, not first like in the main games. If you take the same type flipping concept and apply it to all of the Pokémon listed you get Ground/electric, Rock/Dragon, and Electric/Fighting.

I’ve only been saying dragon/fighting cause that seems to be the common consensus, but the fact that the end Pokémon share an electric typing is interesting. Even garchomp, despite being listed, is only ground type here.

But yeah to answer your question, that is big key to solving this riddle.

Appreciate the sensible reply since most were unrelated. Yes your theory makes sense. I also thought electric/dragon since khu posted another Zekrom in the ride riddle. He also posted a few other dragons like Lugia and Rayuaza. Maybe we are getting 3 dragons. But then I have also seen people suggest we could get a spider legendary?

The answer is:
"The leak was correct! Stop thinking and believe in the leaaaaaks!"

Why is he making you guys go jump through all these hoops and solve all retarded shit instead of wasting your fucking time by saying what it is

Attention whoring at its finest and most optimal.

It doesn't matter what people think it is now, Khu will only tell you what it means after the actual reveals, because vague shit like this can be twisted to mean anything.