So just to confirm we are all in agreement that the murders were a worked shoot and Kevin Sullivan murdered Chris...

So just to confirm we are all in agreement that the murders were a worked shoot and Kevin Sullivan murdered Chris Benoit and his family?

Attached: EF321D3A-E471-4E9A-BA5C-2E942EA55655.jpg (981x884, 151.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20110928012020/http://www.johnnyleeclary.com/files/page.php?p=69
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.

But I do believe Chris had gambling debts and mobsters took him and his family out.

I don't think Kevin did it, I think it was set up by someone else to make people point the finger at Kevin.

web.archive.org/web/20110928012020/http://www.johnnyleeclary.com/files/page.php?p=69

No.
Chris Benoit killed his Wife and Child

Attached: LUZImBc.jpg (1024x768, 107.07K)

This makes the most sense, Kevin Sullivan was in league with Satan so he'd not make stupid rookie errors like the Wikipedia edit. It has to be someone framing Sullivan.

only retards believe this, he killed his family, he was a great wrestler, but you dont need to defend his honor hes scum.

Why is he scum

Nah, you can't trust anyone doing autopsies. There's a reason why "suicide by gunshot to the back of the head three times" is such a meme when people were obviously murdered.

he killed his son.

just cause elites kill off people doesnt mean sullivan has the power to dumbass, hes an insignificant literal who.

>he killed his son.
Proof?

Sup Kevin

There is none.

cringe

sure there is

Kevin Sullivan couldn't have been in Benoit's house for three days without someone noticing he was gone especially with those dogs kek

Post it.

>hates his wife so much that by sheer force he develops clairvoyant powers and sees a future where Benoit kills her if he leads her to him
Holy based

Attached: Kevin-Sullivan.jpg (650x370, 24.36K)

The interview done with Benoit's other son is really really telling. Apparently the bodies just didn't make sense with their state of decomposition and everything. And there were a lot of other discrepancies.

ITT: Benoit fags STILL in denial about their favorite wrestler being a multiple murderer.