Pokemon SV Leak

Hello everyone, I’m a play tester for the upcoming games of Pokémon Scarlet/Violet, I wanted to share some leaks with you guys. Before I leak anything, I just want to note that all of what I’m leaking was when I played the game around late March, somethings I might say may not be in the final game as it may be cut, or I might be misremembering somethings (I’ll tell you guys if that happens).

>Game takes place in Spain/Portugal
> Region is called Arloz
>The MC attends a school and is a pretty well know at that said school for being the top of their class
>Rivals are two people called Lusia and someone else (I forgot their name but I think they were called either Marcus, Marco, or Marcello, idk I forgot but i’ll call him Marco just to make things much simpler)
The story is the most complex in Pokemons history
>Involves the MC and rivals going around Arloz collecting gym badges and trying to beat the E4 and Champion while trying to discover Arloz’s secrets and figuring out the mystery behind people coming from the past and ending up in the future (I played Scarlet so idk how this works for Violet)
>Gimmick is third types and some pokemon have unique forms tied to the gimmick
>SV takes a lot of the mechanics from PLA with things such as throwing pokeball to battle and catch pokemon and pokemon trying to attack you in some cases
>The map of SV is diverse and huge with some places like an abandoned castle and a city.
>Professors name is Oliver, but their nickname is Olive
>Box art legendaries are two dragons, Scarlet has a more classical and old looking dragon, and Violet has a futuristic and modern take on a dragon
>RF return in this game with a colorful looking Wooper and Quagsire
Ask me anything about the game if you want, I should note that I didn’t play throughout the entire game and only go to the 3rd gym leader with only like 7-8 hours of play time.

Attached: 1.jpg (800x450, 118.92K)

Do Pokemon interact with each other in the wild?

Name a Pokémon and give its typing, design and inspiration/origin.

Yes, but not all pokémon interact with each other.
I'll give you one of the starters
>Qualgua
>Water
>Looks like a Sailor with a caple like thing sticking out underneath their arm
>idfk

Real leakers don’t reveal what department they are in. Automatically FAKE. Do you see Riddler Khu giving away his identity?

Added to the comp for the post info dump shaming. One weird pattern I keep noticing is the box legends being dragons, did Khu schizopost something to indicate that, or is it baseless?

I think one of the mobile game posts had a dragon type in it yeah.

Friendly reminder that every single "leaker" to post about a 3rd type or a type changer gimmick are immediately wrong. You people will be looked back on like 'armor evolutions' in the SS leadup.

I'm using a VPN anyways, so it doesn't matter if I tell my occupation is or not
see

>Muh dragon legends
>Muh third type/changing type gimmick
Opinion discarded.

This post outs you as fake as fuck even if your bullshit wish fulfillment fanfic OP didn't already. Pretending to be a leaker while telling people where you got your ideas for fakes, fucking dumbass.

Its more plausible of a retarded gimmick then armors at least, but that was a shitpost that people unironically fell for somehow anyway.

Cool, see you in a few weeks when my post becomes more relevant.

No one will remember you in an hour, but you'll still be mad that no one believed you.

No, it's not. People saw types on some tiles are assumed it was important and not just an art piece. There's nothing.

What are the starter types?

dumb nigger, all the playtesters appear in the credits, they are not done per region you absolute dumbfuck, good luck with your next fanfic

Sound, Cosmic, and Bird.
Believe me, I'm a playtester. Based on all info you have access to I'm equally as credible as OP.

Grass, Fire, and Water

Holy shit this is huge

Grass, Fire, Water in that order, it was already revealed on the SV website you retard.
And how many playtester are there in total?
>they are not done per region
what the fuck is that supposed to mean
If I give you a (You) would you be as kind as to please fuck off from this website?

Holy fuck you're stupid

What are the final starter types

Is this real?

Attached: 1653011817788.jpg (955x622, 240.92K)

No.

Yes.

As per OP, I only got to the 3rd gym, and I was at like Level 23 give or take, so idk what the final starter types are, But I know Quaxly 2nd evolution is just Water type
No