I want to personally lobotomize every single FUCKING person who says Ice should resist Water...

I want to personally lobotomize every single FUCKING person who says Ice should resist Water. Each one of you is is embarassment. You are ALL, ACTUAL retards and frankly you make me disappointed and ashamed of being a fellow human being.

Attached: Pokemans_365.gif (600x600, 13.85K)

Ice SHOULD resist water.

If anything, Ice should be weak to Water. Water melts Ice, after all.

Attached: 1231345.png (860x834, 436.86K)

As I was reading the sentence I thought you were going to say you want to personally lobotomize every single FUCKING Walrein

Ice freezes Water.

>water melts ice
the fuck is going on over in the arctic then

I want to impregnate Walrein

Put an ice cube in a cup of water. Checkmate.

Attached: 1633488152775.png (1106x457, 350.9K)

The water isn't making it melt, it's the temperature.

I want to be impregnated by Walrein.

Shouldn't ice erode? Isn't that the reasoning behind rock's weakness to water?

Come to think of it, steel should be weak to water

Wtf icebros.. I just did this irl and the water melted the ice and even created more water??

Attached: 1622121883333.png (976x850, 502.79K)

"I wish I was a little Walrein" - Christopher Moot, aka poole.

ice melting into the ocean

You retards don't know how heat works, right? Right.
If you mix 100g of water at 0°C and 100g of ice at 0°C, and then wait enough time (say... until your grand-grand-grandchildren die of old age), you'll get 100g of water and 100g of ice. For all intents and purposes, the water will not freeze, and the ice will not melt.
What happens is that any additional heat that you have in the water will be transferred to the ice. If, in any moment, the ice would go above 0°C, it'll use the excess heat to melt. And, if the water would go below 0°C, it'll freeze and release enough heat to keep the whole shit at 0°C.
In other words. WATER DOES NOT MELT ICE. ICE DOES NOT FREEZE WATER. It's just the difference in temperature doing it. They should be neutral to each other.
Of course, you could argue that the pokemon element "ice" doesn't actually represent just ice, but cold; that's fucking retarded because EVERY FUCKING SINGLE ICE BOGAYMAN IS THEMED AROUND ICE, NOT JUST COLDNESS.

Based.

>all this text just to cope
It is over water bros ;_;

People who try to advocate this relationship usually take on the attitude that it doesn't matter if it doesn't make sense because this is fiction or because half the Type matchups don't make sense anyway. This is bullshit, and these people can be safely ignored. You have a bit of logical leeway for some Type matchups, but you can't make ANTI-sense. You can't make Fire weak to Grass. It is for the same reason that Ice resisting Water is bullcrap idea parroted by idiots with an empty skull. It makes anti-sense.

Attached: ice_type_through_generations_by_pokemaniaccharon_deamos0-fullview.jpg (1920x1528, 424.76K)

Water is broken as fuck, it and scald need a nerf

>fire being weak to grass is anti-sense
sure
>water being weak to ice is anti-sense
how

Scald and Steam Eruption should be super effective against Ice types.

Attached: 2a0.jpg (600x344, 16.62K)

Water and Ice should be weak to each other, if you had a gun that shot an uninterrupted stream of ice it would freeze water, likewise a hose will melt ice.

>buff water and nerf ice
>aurorus and hisuian avalugg no have three double-weaknesses
>water, just like steel and fighting, has a priority move
You and Game Freak need a bitch slap.

Attached: 2021071221525700-3C66B776DB1AA06323037049FACD96D3.jpg (1280x720, 125.82K)

i would actually trade that cancer burn chance away for ice-type super effectiveness any day

Attached: hoothoot.gif (440x309, 1.64M)