Pikachu baby game thread

Share your memories with these games here. Also, which did it best?

Attached: hey you pikachu.jpg (298x253, 66.55K)

HYP had an amazing concept that was squandered so hard.

I only play Hey you Pikachu so that one. I've had a lot of fun with that game.

I have repressed memories of Pokemon Channel but don't know why.

I don't care what anyone says, Pokemon Channel was comfy and has one of the best OSTs ever.

Also here in the UK it was only £20 and you could inject a Jirachi into your GBA games with it.

I played pokemon channel over the summer last year pretty comfy game

hey you pikachu could have been the sea man of the n64

>which did it best?
Pokepark
>mostly minigames like in stadium
>real time battles
>no microphone or watching tv bs

Detective Pikachu was announced 5 years ago. It's vaporwave now alongside Sleep?

played pokemon channel as a kid and remember enjoying it. very interesting pace and progression to a simple game. getting to new areas to see new pokemon was fun.

>Pikachu baby game
Forgot the most important one.

Attached: 6255395_sd.jpg (1000x1000, 112.49K)

I wouldn't worry too much since the first one had a really weird dev schedule but eventually came out

This, Channel is peak comfy

Does pokemon channel exist in the anime universe? Why do meowth and possibly misty's psyduck work for the news? Why are the squirtle squad hosting a shopping channel? Where are the humans?

Pokemon Channel was Kino, HYP was frustrating.

Definitely Pokepark

Attached: 1470270249075.gif (500x338, 1.72M)

I look forward to playing poke park.

Pokemon Channel was extremely based. Comfy asf. Loved it was just a way to chill. If they made another one, I'd buy it in a heart beat.

Hey You Pikachu was fun, but I rented it from Blockbuster. From what I remember the mic sucked and you had to repeat what you said eighty thousand times.

>that story about the Pikachu that becomes psychotic because it was left alone in Pokemon Channel too long
Literally my only connection to any of these games

WORST: Pokémon Dash

Lookin for love here!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 112.34K)

Pokepark was comfy af but it didn’t need a sequel desu