Daily reminder that GameFreak is LGBT+ friendly

Daily reminder that GameFreak is LGBT+ friendly

Attached: 1640564774302.png (500x288, 228.88K)

now that i think of it, i understand why Any Forums hates trannies, but why don't they hate gays as well? wouldn't it make sense to hate everyone who is LGBT?

> i understand why Any Forums hates trannies
Why do you think that is?

>wouldn't it make sense to hate everyone who is LGBT?
Personally, LGB and T are different things.
LGB have clear definitions that they stick to.

>wouldn't it make sense to hate everyone who is LGBT
Wouldn't it make more sense to separate sexual choices from a claim that you're literally something you're not?

No shit, everyone here is a faggot

Most gays hate trannies and want to split off
>Gay
consenting adult behavior that doesn't hurt anyone
>Trans
enabling mental disorders, men's rights to womens spaces, advocating for puberty blockers, the list goes on

Gays are based, they aren't trying to force anyone to redefine language or definitions or make us accept major genital mutilation as something normal, just to suit their obvious delusions. Man who likes to fuck men, woman who likes to fuck women, end of story, simple. Some of them take it too far and run around with dildo earrings and other disgusting shit like that in their parades, but most of them aren't anything like that. I know two gay men and neither of them try to force any weird shit onto others, and neither of them buy the tranny logic.

Based.

>wouldn't it make sense to hate everyone who is LGBT?
Not in any way. The different "members" of the LGBTQ@#%&&&£ are grouped together out of political convenience, and are mostly a bunch of leeches trying to attach themselves and their stupid shit to the entirely justified movement to get people to leave the gays alone.

i'm getting my dick sucked by a man tomorrow

>Gays are based
I wonder if 40 years from now people would be saying the same thing about trannies when the next new weird shit becomes popular.

Attached: DBE1F4B7-3422-4DF7-A7E3-5B5B54D63686.png (1170x814, 368.3K)

Is LGB alliance still a thing?

Gays has been in fashion since antiquity. So give it another 1000 years for troonies

Attached: B49190C1-F814-415C-832B-07B2FDFE1335.jpg (828x704, 826.14K)

This entire site is actually bis and gays shitting on trannies

I'm trans, stop bullying us

>being gay
>new weird shit
grab a history book would you

I don't care about you, so stop telling me what to do.

>a claim that you're literally something you're not?
Trans don’t claim that they’re biologically women, they claim they have female brains, or male brains if they’re FtM.

I don't get why this obscure character in XY gets shit on, but then Emerald's flamboyant super homo Tucker gets a pass.

I never bought into the kool-aid that Wallace was gay because his gayness was actually a recent retcon in ORAS.
But for Dome Ace Tucker, there was no mistake that this faggot was undeniably fruity. And yet, people still consider Emerald one of the best pokemon games ever made.

actually..........

Attached: 9723284.jpg (839x1000, 125.54K)