You see, that red beam is actually a disintigration beam

>You see, that red beam is actually a disintigration beam.
>Every time you have your pokemon 'return' you scan, then destroy the original.
>Later, to recall it, the pokeball generates a new copy of you pokemon.
>A brilliant way to move them around, isn't it?

Attached: brilliant.jpg (300x168, 9.28K)

The red beam simply tells the Pokemon to shrink itself.

Pokemon can shrink?

Minimize exists.

It's actually a somewhat large part of Arceus. Pokemon literally shrink themselves to microscopic levels and are stored inside the balls.

Pikachu is stored in the balls!

>tfw I've been killing my aurorus this entire time
Fuck

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-15 070420.png (354x468, 200.47K)

Not sure I like this BorderlandsXPokémon crossover, no harm.

Horseshit
The balls shrink the Pokemon, they don't shrink themselves

So it was Borderlands. I thought it was a Star Trek parody.

Not microscopic, but small enough.
This is what you all get for dismissing everything that doesn't fit your personal headcanon, they did mention this shit back in Gen 4 as well as establishing Gen 1 on its foundations.

Okay, but why? Why would hitting them on the head with a ball make them voluntarily shrink down, go inside the object that hit them, and then decide "I'm going to listen to this guy that threw this at me!"

Could be that either, but recently picked up the ultimate ed of bl3 for €40 and had a week off this week just gone. Played a lot, died a lot and remember one the respawn machine lines being a "Greetings clone of the recently-deceased" and reading the above made me think of digistructing.

Minimize. I'm pretty sure in Arceus it's stated that all pokemon can shrink themselves; the balls just force them to do so.

Now you're picking apart Pokemon in general. Not just the shrinking thing.
The balls force the pokemon to use their latent ability to shrink, is pretty much how it's explained to work.
If you don't like it, just pick apart one of the millions of other things that don't make sense about Pokemon.

That's basically what transferring up to the other games/Bank/Home is.

It's a property of the tumblestones used in the crafting. Whatever material it is, whatever energy it gives off, it triggers this reaction, as a doctor tapping your knee with a mallet can trigger a reflex action. It's implied by GSC/HGSS,
We're shown how crafting natural ingredients can make potions and healing items (implying the modern industry farms these plants specifically for supply), why can't modern pokéball technology similarly use tumblestone ore in their creation too, only due to the modern advances, humans were able to diversify the selection of pokéballs to include ones that work best in the dark, to ones that work best to help gain friendship quickly with a pokémon's capture?

>Now you're picking apart Pokemon in general. Not just the shrinking thing.
>The balls force the pokemon to use their latent ability to shrink, is pretty much how it's explained to work.
>If you don't like it, just pick apart one of the millions of other things that don't make sense about Pokemon.
Sometimes not explaining something is better than trying to explain it. PLA didn't need to try and explain it, let alone the way it did. People never questioned something as simple as how the anime portrayed it as the balls turning them into some energy and what not. Makes it make sense when you look at how they can be stored in a PC.

Pokemon shrinking was something from the very start, it's not just a PLA thing.

>PLA didn't need to try and explain it, let alone the way it did. People never questioned something as simple as how the anime portrayed it as the balls turning them into some energy and what not.
While I may agree, you're really fucking late for that. It was already implied that this is how it works from comments in the games and manga even before PLA. There was just never a straight explanation until now.

And this time around they described how they work because the question of "how does a society that's just reaching the industrial stage create a pokeball?" came into question. So they decided to explain it, because they already laid the groundwork for it anyhow.
If you don't like it and would rather not know, just ignore it. It's that easy when you're talking about a kid's game.

>Minimize.
Not all Pokemon can learn that
>I'm pretty sure in Arceus it's stated that all pokemon can shrink themselves; the balls just force them to do so.
500 year old crackpot theories don't count

>not all pokémon can learn that
To show not all pokémon HAVE conscious control of the ability. But given that's the way they intended it, squeaking about it doesn't help your case.