Is this a glitch in BDSP?

So, I finally reached 49 consecutive wins in the Sinnoh Battle Tower, and I unlocked Master Class. However, I noticed 2 strange things:

1. Nobody informed me that Master Class has been unlocked. I just went and tried it myself and it was indeed unlocked. In previous games we had the receptionist tell us that.

2. I decided to also check if Master Class Double Battles were unlocked, and indeed they were! But the strange thing is that I never did regular Double Battles to unlock Master Class Doubles. Does this mean that by beating Singles, you unlock both Master Class Singles and Master Class Doubles? It wasn't like that in previous games, iirc?

Attached: images (2).jpg (250x202, 18.84K)

So my question is whether this is a glitch, or is it meant to be like this?

Nobody plays the games here

LMAO maybe you're right. But I hope someone will still answer.

Bump

I've only just started playing BDSP because Home updated so I could fuck around with my team the way I'd like, but based on what I've played so far it is quite possibly a glitch or oversight because as this whole game has been an unstable mess so far and I've only gotten 2 badges.

Personally, I have encountered very very few glitches, and I have been playing BDSP a long time. What glitches have you encountered sofar?

As for this thread I hope this is not a glitch, and it remains a staple in the games going forward: I think it's much better that both Master Class are unlocked by beating just one of the regular Singles and Doubles, as opposed to having to beat both separately.

Yes that is how it works, you get master battles for both when you beat Palmer 2. I don't even know if 50 in a row for doubles gets you master battles.

So, it's not a glitch? I'm glad.

And did the receptionist tell you to try Master Class after you completed regular Singles? Because she didn't tell me anything. I had to go figure out myself.

No didn't tell me shit, it's not a bug just stuff they changed for battle tower isn't implemented well because dialogue changes weren't made.

Ok thank you. I guess ILCA decided to leave things as they are.

Plus, the leftmost lady mentions trying Master Class once regular is completed, I think.

- Game has instantly crashed on boot once.
- Player character has gotten stuck walking in one direction for a brief period of time on more than one occassion (not controller drift, other directional inputs fail to register when this is happening)
- General awkward interactions with solid objects on the map. Not glitches, but just a very clunky feel and look to moving around.
- Pokemon stat display in PC disappears when you release a Pokemon from your party and it automatically moves to the next Pokemon down the list. Is fixed easily by just moving to another Pokemon and moving back, but it's clearly an oversight.
- A Geodude in the mine seemed to have a broken catchrate. I can't confirm for sure, but it was on 1 HP and asleep, and it always would instantly break out of the ball and it took 20+ pokeballs to catch it. This could have been extremely bad luck but I'll mention it anyway.

Ok thanks. I'm glad that I haven't ran into many glitches sofar.

The real glitch is ILCA, for whatever reason, massively reducing TM06's compatibility

I noticed this too. Toxic is incompatible with a lot of Pokemon now. But I'm sure that's not a glitch, just a weird decision ILCA (or Masuda) made.

People unironically overestimate masudas influence. He was just there to confirm
>ilca keeps the spirit of pokemon intact
>doesn‘t make retarded changes
>helps to them guide on need
>reviews the product
Stuff like toxic compability comes from the battle team, who probably wnated to change that.

>Stuff like toxic compability comes from the battle team, who probably wnated to change that.
Well I don't blame them; it was silly how many Pokemon were able to learn Toxic. It didn't make sense.

I guess because it was referred internally to shit. But with gen8 they wanted to be more vgc friendly

Wdym

>he bought bdsp

>he skipped BDSP