PokeIberia

What Spanish and Portuguese anons think about gen 9 based on Iberia peninsula?

Attached: c2-2x.jpg (1600x900, 324.36K)

I think it's okay and I also wish we could stop countryposting every fucking day, this shit is getting exhausting.

I think those annoying countryposting mostly came from pajeets, can't be me since i don't want my shithole to become a pokemon region

If you don't have to wait for 3 months to get your Pokemon healed then it's a bad and unrealistic game.

Spanish user here.

I'm so happy to get a Pokemon game with a region based in my country, that's always a good plus.

And even better, being the first totally open world Pokémon games, can't wait to see more about these games.

Can't wait to be in my country based pokemon region

Attached: IMG_20220305_143218_647.jpg (719x1280, 180.61K)

I'm excited about open world too, heard that Spain got alot of interesting roman ruins too so i really, really want more exploration even if the "open-world" turns out to be fake

I like to think Spain owns Iberia, but Portugal owns southern France in this world.

French user here.

At first Kalos sounded cool and all but turns out playing on a region by the eyes of japanese stereotypes on France was cringe

>Portugal
Its just Spain

Spaintard here.
I'm 100% positive all GF knows about Spain is:
-It's hot
-Part of it is desertic
-Seville, Malaga, Barcelona
-Windmills because Quixote
-Flamenco ole ole
-Bullfighting

That's it. That's all they're gonna put in the game because that's all they'd care to learn.

>No poppies growing in the wheat fields
>No wide variety of prey birds
>No wildly different cultures in the north than in the south, biomes in the completely wrong place (as seen on the trailer)
>No fundamentalist religious groups
>No extreme political corruption

I even doubt they knew Portugal is part of the peninsula to begin with.

Don't mind my pessimism, I'm just too disappointed with Gamefreak. I'm the guy who made the famous "Faecoco is confirmed fake because it's too good" image.

Brother I'm from New York and they made 50% of our biggest city a desert
They couldve drawn from our vast mountainous hardwood forests and put in some majestic waterfalls and rivers, but they gave us sand
Be happy they're even making a caricature of your shit vs what we got

I am 1/16th Spanish (living in the United States) and have a Spanish surname. I fucking love it and how accurate they got it. I already bought my flaminco merchandise. I love flaminco music

That would require them to live there. At best you might see that whenever they go back to making Japanese regions

Spanish user here. I'm personally pretty happy with what we're getting, honestly. This region will be inspired by Spain, it's not supposed to actually be Spain, so I'll just enjoy the Gaudí-like architecture and the windmills and laugh if they give us a Don Quijote champion.
Regarding what we've seen in the trailer so far, it looks familiar enough to me to accept it as poke-Spain, so I just hope it'll be a good game with cool new pokémon and characters.

No; that would just require minimum research, which would just require minimum interest, which The Pokemon Company completely lacks.

Portuguese user

I just want Portugal to actually show up, beyond being part of one location at the edge of the map.

Yikes don't be such a doomer when the regions name isn't out yet.

Lmfao I can't believe they didn't put extreme political corruption in.

It looks like there is a good chance that the protag are actually from portugal and that's where the game begins. Also that plaza that was shown in the trailer is 100% based on the famous one in portugal as far as I know.

y el turron?