They know

They know.

Attached: vaporeon.jpg (944x1280, 152.87K)

>random Pokemon Twitter account posts a Vaporeon
>Meme chugging fags here immediately think it's some sort of reference
Everytime

Stop masturbating, verily. God wouldn't want you abusing poor little critters like this, it's at the point where even seeing this cute dog sets your corrupted and broken brain on the loose.

Attached: Ninetales Glacee.jpg (666x666, 76.74K)

No. You can't stop it.

Attached: 8C090D6D-3ABE-4699-8300-F36D181C8FAB.jpg (1024x1019, 132.61K)

I wish this meme would die already. Kiddies think they're so cool because they get the reference to something that isn't even funny or that disgusting.

The UK version of this had "Let's hear why Vaporeon is the #PokemonForYou" followed by two love hearts. It may not have been intended as a reference, but the Twitter team would have to be completely ignorant to not know that would provoke this meme.

Unfortunately, people these days revolve their whole lives around social media, and whatever meme or controversial topic is going on at the time, they'll latch onto. Especially if it's sexual in nature, people will eat garbage up like with Ankha from Animal Crossing, and this Vaporeon copypasta.

Attached: 1506701543708.png (225x300, 162.26K)

>Ankha
Why must normies be so annoying about everything

Attached: 1651877870469.jpg (178x179, 20.24K)

>screenshot from latinx pokemon twitter

>some shit about fucking a vaporeon
checks out

How are you so bad at geography? Retarded americans.

I mean people genuinely want to bang vaporeon.

I don't think that's the point. He probably wanted to fuck vaporeon years before the meme, as the people who hate this tend to, but it is still an old and tired meme at this point regardless.

It's funny because they hidden replies, not like UK tweet

I laughed.

This is unironically what every man thinks when he sees a woman - it's basic biology, our brains are wired to immediately think of sex whenever we see a new woman that we haven't seen yet.

it's hot

I only think of consensual sex. Only degenerates think of rape.

only rape is hot
consexual sex is playing pretend

BASADO

>666x666
Anti-pokephiliacs are demonic

Moids proving they're wild animals who should be locked up because they barely count as human beings.

Pokefucking is mainstream now.

Attached: 20220521_142659.jpg (1076x1435, 190.61K)

He has good taste