/smg/ - Stock Market General

am I doing this right

Attached: original_473111909.png (550x1188, 91.51K)

Doom schizos seething. The only way now is up.

hold those overnight i dare you

>spy calls

Attached: 1657969646991.jpg (1911x793, 402.85K)

where are the links??? i need my links??? why are there no links??????

Yea if he doesn’t sell now that’s a colossal loss waiting to happen

how is there no break on the pump train for three days straight. i'm not going to buy before the next big dump. fuck this.

Attached: 1656426410773.png (597x558, 244.87K)

because the shorts are getting squeezed. Wait for a massive volume on SPX before calling the top

Attached: 345345222.png (327x564, 17.29K)

its like they never learn to just take a few days off when a bear market rally happens and then just short the highs lol

>75 bps is the expected rate hike
The fed is gonna be gay and do exactly that and then pump because rate hikes are bullish now

PANIC BUYING BBBY HELP ME BROS
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No.

SIGA dumping into close is bullish right?

panic buy dznz idiot

I declare this the real thread, 1 because ARK is for fags, just buy tsla. and 2, OP posted positions like a man.

>then pump because low rate hikes are bullish
fix'd

THIS IS THE WRONG THREAD THERE'S NO LINKS

Only low historically, last hike like that before last month was in 1994

>dumping
>down .03

*Yawn*

It’s all so tiresome. You fags will be pumping my bags one way or another because you just can’t help yourselves!

Hey bear you to it. Check the timestamps

yea but it's a dubs and a link post so it wins