/pug/ - Pokémon Unite General

Pokémon UNITE is a 5v5 MOBA where the objective is to score more points than your opponent. It's focused on quick matches w/ minimal downtime. For Switch, Android, & iOS.

READ THE OFFICIAL GUIDE:
pokemon.com/us/strategy/a-minute-by-minute-guide-to-pokemon-unite-battles/

>Information (right side for links)
serebii.net/pokemonunite
unite-db.com/
uniteapi.dev/

>Upcoming
Delphox (June 9th)

>Current
- Espeon was released!
- Minor events: serebii.net/pokemonunite/events.shtml
- Patch notes: serebii.net/pokemonunite/patch.shtml

Previous thread:

Attached: 000000000.png (969x796, 525.55K)

First for Glaceon Buffs

Attached: E4hJhXbVkAEaBxe.jpg (1000x1000, 34.28K)

Second for grief your ttv

>Sylveon is average
>Espeon is shit
Are you ready for Glaceon to be meta?

I'm at 1650 elo rn, what about you guys?

>it's another shitty counter jungling backdooring greedent who never shows up for dred

Man I keep getting highest or second highest damage as espeon, I secure dreds and zapdos, and land stuns to peel for our stupid bunny, but I can't for the life of me get any fucking medals. I'm having fun and winning, and I'm paying attention to what impact I have, but it's not reflecting on the end of game scoreboard.

Why the fuck cant they introduce pokemons faster? It's just three fucking skills and in the release time is going to be broken or bugged, as long is not as powerful as sylveon release who gives a fuck

coochie

>5 game lose streak
>lost to a sludge/petal venusaur

Attached: E9UJeKuVEAwCloB.jpg (1280x720, 171.91K)

Try winning.

I've switched between Muscle/Scope/Buddy, Muscle/Weakness/Buddy, Muscle/Weakness/Focus, Scope/Razor/Buddy, and Scope/Razor/Focus.
I haven't really found anything that works for me so I think it's more of a lack of skill on my part and I don't really know what I should be doing in fights.
I don't run Attack Weight cuz trying to get stacks in feels like a selfish playstyle that cucks my lane partner, and I'm also not really good at getting stacks in as anything that isn't Greedent.
I run Full Heal cuz losing your Queenly Majesty stacks to stuns really sucks.
>Also please don't tell me you fell for the stomp meme.
Isn't that what most people use?
Felt like I was doing less with Triple Axel than I was with Stomp, even if Stomp has no chase potential.

Does SpA increase healing and shields like Blissey's or are those values static?

How are the jungle creep placements determined? Are they always going to be alternating so that one side has Ludicolo at the top while the other has it at the bottom, or is it mirrored every time?

So what's the top tier espionage build?

Yes

grief shield/griefy helmet/assault grief
make sure to use the "steal from your jungler and then go afk" meta strat for max potential.

> Hmmm, I think I will play some invade greedent today
> Our jungler AFKs at the start of the game
Ah, I see God has struck me down before I could even commit sin.

Shit, do I buy the battle pass or not?
I have like 300 gold coins in my account so it would only be like 3 bucks or something but with how fucking incompetent Timi is they genuinely don't deserve any money till they do better which they won't because the game is already so dead that you'll see the same people every other match above 1400 rating hinting at an active player base below 10k online at peak hours.

what's the most tasty dish made out of feces?

Espeon's autoattacks must be bugged, no way it's intended for it to deal so little damage

Even worse is how the stupidly weak stored power needs those weak boosted attacks to help increase its numbers more yet they gave the thing time gated boosted attacks.

>Ah, I see God has struck me down before I could even commit sin.
The game does that by putting Zeraora or Absol as the enemy jungler, shit that can actually take Skwovet down fairly easily.
Pretty much forces me into top lane.

The side with the dirt lanes has Ludicolo at the bottom, the grass lanes has Ludicolo at the top. They always spawn in those positions.

Using a ZR move should give it a free boosted auto, or every time a move hits the same opponent more than once, 1.5 seconds are shaved off the timer.

not to mention that her boosted auto can miss