What are some Mandela effect things you have related to Pokemon?

What are some Mandela effect things you have related to Pokemon?
I distinctly remember bite originally being only 40 base power and crunch being 60

Attached: 1647433773983.png (640x320, 97.6K)

Not really a Mandela Effect, but I always thought male Pokémon had higher offensive stats and females had higher defensive stats because I didn't know about IVs or EVs yet.

Male pokemon actually did have higher offensive stats in Gen 2, because the same numbers (DVs) used to determine stats were used to determine gender (for most species, if a Pokémon had higher attack DVs it was male, lower attack DV’s made it female)

With one exception, none of the Pokemon trainer protagonists wear fingerless gloves.

Attached: boys.png (1960x1040, 1.11M)

None. This "effect" it's a cope for being retarded.

None of the Official Female Protagonist wore any pants
Rosa is wearing leggings or a Scuba Suit

Attached: maincharacters.png (3822x988, 2.11M)

Machop has a tail and it took over 25 years for me to notice it.

Nice quads, but you having a shitty memory does not constitute a Mandela Effect.

Reflect Type was not in B/W when it came out, I swear to god

The Mandela effect doesn't exist. It's just early onset dementia.

It seems like none of the protagonists wear gloves, except for RSE May and Brendan. And Red too I guess, if you want to count certain images.

Attached: Red_on_computer.png (644x876, 734.84K)

Probably this fucker being called ursarAng

Attached: 0CF190A2-BC3C-4256-B6D2-3C8E097A6041.jpg (1280x720, 332.85K)

Lucky that he got an evolution and isn't forced to stay neon vomit green.

I thought Bubblebeam had a chance to paralyze in Gen 1. Didn't find out until later playing it on VC that it just had a high rate of dropping speed. Looking back, I mainly attribute that to me just mashing A and not reading during battles as a kid and assuming I got outsped the next turn because I was paralyzed.

Attached: 920f45f726ef7045b64d0d761d85610a.jpg (500x500, 53.1K)

I think that was caused by Ash wearing fingerless gloves and just mentally imprinting him on all the protags.

Still 99% sure the black tip Pikachu was started by all that shit Pokemania merch we got back then.
There was a corner store back where I used to live that would sell a weirdly high amount of Pokemon swag, most of which I now realize was actually imported from Japan, but a good chunk of it was bootleg shit and there was definitely at least one black tail Pikachu.

There's finally been some studies on the effect, it apparently has something to do with how our minds process memories, and that once a memory gets old enough or fades enough, it kind of blurs a bit with adjacent memories, to the point where you could be absolutely 100% sure something happened and have it turn out that it never did, like remembering that you had bacon and eggs for breakfast two nights ago, but that it turns out you had sausage and eggs for breakfast two nights ago and that you had oatmeal and bacon the morning before that.

Bite was 40 BP and Crunch was 80 BP

Could have something to do with the fact that nidoking/queen have exactly that

Bite was always 60 BP.

I distinctly remember playing Sapphire but with the plot of Gold/Silver. I only got to play for like 20 minutes cause I was using a family friend's gameboy, but I remember picking my starter and going on a quest, then getting a call from the professor that someone had broken into the lab and to come back immediately, then battling the rival with a stolen pokemon on the way.

I know the most likely explaination is that I actually was playing Gold/Silver (especially because I think the rival had a Totodile somehow) but I very vividly remember playing on a GBA with the blue cartridge, the game being in colour. the route raining + covered in puddles on the way back to the lab, as well as the pokenav popup appearing before the professor called me.

Attached: tumblr_pf9jk0OBYS1rv6iido1_540[1].gif (540x442, 81.99K)

When I was a kid, I thought fingerless gloves were made up by pokemon. I associate them with hobos now, which I guess Ash is.