Worst life contest (financially speaking)

>be me
>5'5"
>god stole millions from me in my early 20s and stopped me from breaking world records as I was the demi god of training
>went from the ultimate self esteem to being suicidal for like 11 years
>currently 27. Mindfucked beyond belief so perma virgin (no, I don't want some random whore)
>had plenty of chances to be with someone, but I let the demons in my head win aka I wasn't able to accept my height so I rejected everyone
>they are married while I remain alone
>lost over 200k last year
>probably need to spend like 300k just for limb lengthening to become 5'10"
>because this is "vanity", god will send me to hell (he has a hate boner for me so I'd go to hell regardless tb'h)
>real me is dead. Even with the surgeries, I won't become a demi god of training ever again
>I have less than a year to get the money or I have to kms (because age 28 -> 29 = healing time. Say I get the surgeries by age 29, I'd be 30 by the time I can take the braces off. I plan on committing suicide before 30 regardless. If I become rich and get the surgeries, it won't be enough so I'll kms anyways. In other words I have more or less a year to 2 ish left of being alive).

Genuinely speaking who here has had it worse? I can basically guarantee all of you are privileged compared to me. Life would have been easy mode had I just been 5'10". I know it's too late to restore my manhood. god cheated.
Praise Satan.

Attached: ABCAE7C1-349F-4D32-987D-304FAB0BB467.jpg (900x900, 83.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

2arms1head.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shut the fuck up manlet. i know so many 5'5" guys who are married with kids

And? Learn to read. I addressed this.

>This fucking guy again
You haven't just killed yourself already to stop shitting up this board?

Attached: 1633533581414.jpg (227x213, 30.38K)

I have it worse.
Same age. Same khv status.
But im 6'1 hahahaha

>5'5"
Just transition, but keep the cock and balls.

Right now I'm making around 300-500 off of crypto a week s and I'm about to step into college. I think I'm doing decent but for my age i already need to be stepping up.

>be me
>cucked out of dream job by wife
>stuck at a deadend job making 95k a year in lcol state
not as bad but everyday I wake up and regret not taking the job. she would’ve divorce raped me and I’d never see my kids again but fuck it I can start a new family
>thank you for reading my blog

May Satan curse you

PRAISE SATAN!
SATAN, MY SAVIOR! CURSE THESE WICKED MEN!

Attached: EC2893F8-DA18-47D6-AAFB-C55E51E043E3.jpg (961x1200, 523.66K)

Isnt it already a curse to be tall but unable to get laid?

No. That's on you. You have no reason to be mentally fucked like me. Think about it. Even if I spend 6 figs on the surgeries, I STILL wouldn't be your height. That's giga privilege and you have nothing to complain about. I can't be with anyone because I got mind raped by being a midget. You're still a man inside and out.

found the pajeet

2arms1head.com/

Tl:dr

>young guy thinks he’s hot shit like OP
>gonna motorcycle across americas before starting his big brain law school
>hits a goat in Mexico and becomes parapalegic
>chronicles his rationale for suicide
>continues writing right up until the moment he dies from suicide

Attached: 1C1F0F83-AB0A-43AC-A1F7-C2D40EACACEB.jpg (1200x1200, 440.08K)

Oh god its you again. 5'10" is still a manlet.

>hits a goat in mexico and becomes parapalegic
how the fuck

What kind of job? Can't think of a job that's better then having a wife that loves you and some kids.

Attached: 1639874675956.jpg (277x287, 16.42K)

I know plenty of manlet who got a gf or got married.
You literally just have to not be a weabo neet and cruise pubs and clubs.

Easy mode. I have literally thousands of suicide notes (from like 2013) and have suffered over a decade from suicidal thoughts. That's just suicidal. Not even the depression part (which started at about age 14. Thing was I used to be optimistic that I was a late bloomer).

And you're a mental manlet. Nigger you could be 6'6" and you would still be mentally 5'2" and rejecting all the girls who worship you for being 6'6". You have no one to blame but yourself for being a loser and I have no pity for you.

I am no pajeet. My brother is 5'4", shortest guy in our family and married a 5'8" woman. His son hilariously looks like a 6'1" version of himself.

What if Im socially retarded? Is that on me or can I blame God too like you do with height?

Limb lengthening is basicly tranny surgery - as with trannies, it's not going to fix the underlying problem. (Spoiler: the underlying problem is mental illness)

>The Death of a Newly Paraplegic Philosopher
Ain't nobody reading this faggot ass shit

learn to read, ESL. I addressed this.
No, retard. I used to be the demi god of training because I was optimistic and thought I was a late bloomer. When I was the demi god of training, I was a man in my head. It wasn't until I realized 5'5" was my final height where I broke.

Bingo.

>whining because he purchased an elective surgery that was expensive
I was homeless for 2 and a half years and that was after graduating uni, because I couldn't find a job and had no support or savings. kill yourself.

On you, faggot. You have 0 excuse.
Unlike trannie surgeries, this makes sense. Trannies are mentally ill for trying to CHANGE their gender while I am trying to EMBRACE my gender and what better way than to fix my height? You are NOT a man if short. That's a fact of life.

So you had life on easy mode. 2 years? Fucking retard. Try 11+ years of torture, privileged bitch.

>I addressed this I addressed this

nigger try addressing your own low self esteem you dipshit. I love when retards like you kill yourself. One less annoying fuckhead on this earth. Go tie a very long noose and hang yourself, midget man.

Attached: based manlet height.webm (441x539, 1.76M)

u and so many other incels could have unironically saved/changed ur lives if u had just gathered the balls to pay to lose ur virginity and then move on with your lives instead of letting it keep bothering you and holding you back. even napolean lost his virginity at 18 at a brothel because he was an incel manlet. that's what many young men back in the days used to do. onions boys today actually feel bad about doing it and want their first time to "special" like some kind of bitch LMAO

>waste your valuable money and time on a worthless piece of paper
>complain that you're poor
all collegefags deserve to be homeless and broke

INCEL
MANLET
AUTISTIC
RETARD
POORFAGGOT
FROGPOSTER

I did address that too, dickface. I am objective. Short height = not a man. Not an opinion. That's a FACT.
>incels
Post your face. I bet you're some ugly fuck. You retards always throw this word around. I get the feeling it's just a term fake alphas like to use. I probably look better than you despite being a midget. Kek

Homeless loser, kek

Hahahahahahahahahahaha go fucking kill yourself you fucking pussy. Every single fucking person in 3rd world countries has it worse then you. So you're 5 fucking 5, find a girl shorter they're plenty of them. If you're mad cause you can't reach the soup in the top cupboard start using the middle cupboard.

>Every single fucking person in 3rd world countries has it worse then you
False and retard pilled. They tend to be too stupid to be self aware of their flaws hence they are probably many times happier. Ignorance is bliss.

>You are NOT a man if short. That's a fact of life
So humanity evolved in the last 100 years? The majority of grown men in the 1800s and before were under 5’10. Or is it relative, as in they weren’t short for their time so they fit in? Either way, limb lengthening is tranny behavior because you are ruining your legs in order to be accepted by women. Grow up and embrace your height faggot. almost no one cares outside of demoralizing Any Forums threads.

>lengthens limbs to be taller than the average woman
>just looks like a bean on stilts

there is no helping you. i just gave you some worldly advice that your older bros or friends should have given you in real life but u want to attack me instead. it is actually over for you hahahaha

You're worried about your fucking height while third worlders are worried about feeding their fucking kids....

Look on the bright side you could always sign up for a wizard of oz remake and be with you own kind.

Look man, I am 5'9" so not that tall either (yeah there's a big diff between being 5'5" and being 5'9"), but I get plenty of puss. Know why? Cause I got a big ole dick. About 8" and thick. I've had many times in my life where I got laid just sending someone my dick pics. My current girlfriend literally calls me a "big dick king", and the girl I'm cheating on her with calls me a sex god. Seriously if I had to choose between being a manlet with a big dick and being 6'6" with a small/average dick, I'll choose to be manlet. Dick size matters way more.

Holy shit who cares. Fuck your problems, they are all completely made up anyways. You aren't a piece of shit because you are short, you are a piece of shit incel because women can smell your fucking pathetic self loathing woe is me boohooing from a mile away. You are not a man, a man would be able to deal with his problems in stride and move on. No wonder you want surgery, basically a fucking troon. You were given the miraculous gift of life and all you have done with it is cry that it wasn't exactly to your liking. Absolute weak minded pussy.