Tick Tok

Man...I wonder what would happen if Biden and the gang just couldn't get student loans canceled...

Attached: f.jpg (1200x857, 85.75K)

They’re just going to delay it till next year

I hope they do. If they go by my 2021 tax return I won't get shit kek

Keep them delayed. It would be a problem if the lenders were all private but they're government backed, remember?

Student loans are the new hot potato. They'll be on-hold until the next election, where forgiveness will be an issue both candidates promise to handle, but they wont they'll just put them on hold until the NEXT election.

Hope none of you retards invested in any student loan servicers, lmao.

Student Loans will never get cancelled because it will set a precedent. You have to understand that vast majority of money is debt. If all debts are paid off, majority of money gets destroyed, creating a shortage, This will literally destroy the banks and credit buyers.

>MFW they cancel them, but it gets classified as taxable income

Attached: 1651677204810.jpg (1024x865, 58.57K)

This precedent was already set by the obama bailouts, desu.

Student debt is never going away.

Attached: C84F4CE1-4634-4103-9180-700466B431EF.jpg (750x806, 288.76K)

Bailouts are only for Banks Goyim, because Banks must never get destroyed.

They're just going to keep them at 0% which I don't think anyone would have a problem with

Just fucking pay it back. Holy shit. Tik tok? Not one single cent of government-backed student loans has been paid in more than two fucking years. Payments are still paused.

Attached: 1658217113815068.jpg (957x833, 106.94K)

Typically the worst type of leftists have the biggest student loans. I hope they will pay forever.

Attached: qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq.png (227x247, 102.71K)

I recently ran into $100k and my student loans are less thane $20k atm. Should I pay them off now or wait until forgiveness?

Attached: statusbg.png (1920x1080, 313.99K)

>What. the. fuck.

Attached: 6ca.png (645x973, 49.94K)

only god forgives

Only pay them if they're stressing you out, it makes more sense to wait and see

Pay it off you are also paying interest on that shit

I'm in a similar situation. I've decided to put off paying off the loans for the time being because I'd rather have the cash if a true recession happens, and because I see less of a reason to pay off the debt immediately with inflation being as high as it currently is.

There's not going to be a next year, democrats are getting thrown out on November and contrary to what reddit told you dementia man can't do shit on his own

These loans are one of the only things the cabal of government kikes actually own, and it’s the best leverage they have against the young and productive people in the country. They’ll never pull their claws out of it.

Just stop paying your student loans duh, what's the worst that can happen? They'll keep sending you more meaningless letters?
>Oh, no Mr. Shekelsberg I'm really scaaared of this mean worded letter you've sent me, yea let me just keep forking over hundreds of dollars every month to you

imagine willingly giving away money every month to some kike just because he said you HAVE to kek
just STOP paying anything and do not give them a single penny, and eventually the kikes will just give up and write it off on their accounting software
you literally have nothing to lose by not paying your student loans

Attached: 538358358359359.jpg (580x326, 50.74K)

Slabs are way too big for any govt to risk forgiving those loans

Attached: 1653009864026.png (1280x720, 865.12K)

I'm not actually, I didn't take an unsubsidized loans so interest doesn't build until I am out of school.

Biden will be obstructed by all the Republicans and the two shitty Democrats in the senate so I don't think it will be cancelled.

Attached: aaaaa.png (734x783, 1.15M)

G'day, that's wonderful! Everybody understands that crypto is the future, but have you tried Yopi Network?

>Earn while u spend crypto in daily transactions
>Pay globally with yopicash through NFC
>No team tokens
>Few big partnerships coming up