Pokemon "Home"

More like Pokemon Jail. Seven games and not a single one has Crabrawler/Crabominable.

Attached: 0EBA23C9-9BBF-4DBE-80D4-06A0B7CAE578.jpg (1507x1220, 226.41K)

Maybe I'm crazy for thinking this but I feel like if you're gonna do dexcut you should make sure a particular region's full dex lasts at least more than one generation otherwise it might feel kind of jarring.
If you're already cutting Alola Pokemon from the very following game it just makes you look insecure about the games you just made a few years prior.

Is there a list of what's stuck in Home?

yep but the list is stuck in masudas bug filled anus

Maybe I'm crazy for thinking this but if you're gonna do a dexcut then Home should be fucking free

I miss my Alolan Golem, bros. I haven't used him in years.

You silly idiot, it's not Pokemon Jail, it's Pokemon Hostage. Now keep paying the fee or your cherished memories fucking die.

Attached: 1652369557621.png (1251x308, 184.43K)

I feel the same. I made some bros in Alola and I was pretty bummed I couldn't use them, because I literally just got them.

On the other hand, I couldn't use my Muk for a few years, and while sad, we've been through several regions together so I didn't mind letting him sit in Home for a bit.

don't worry frens, once Gen 9 comes out all your favourite Pokemon will get their turn in the dex, and it will be Charizard/Gyarados/Gengar's turn to sit out!

Technically Spinda too

Greninja won't ever come back either, they're too scared that its return will cannibalize CHARIZARD and LUCARIO.

Damn, I guess it's not too much, but it is interesting there are starters in there. I would have thought those would be a priority.

nobody really likes the Gen 5 starters so they're not a priority, and Gen 6 contains The Forbidden One that can't be allowed back in the games

retard

Yeah I really have to wonder how they're gonna handle Ash Greninja once you can eventually bring Greninja into a modern game.

cope, seethe, dilate, what the fuck did you just fucking say about me, etc, etc

They warn that Battle Bond will be irreversibly changed to Protean when you send one into an applicable game.
The whole franchise considers the Shonen Frog a mistake to a point where it was retconned out of its origin point in the anime.

> it is interesting there are starters in there. I would have thought those would be a priority.
The only starters Game Freak genuinely likes are Gen 1's. The only reason the Johto starters get to avoid eating peanut butter and ass sandwiches Pokemon Prison is because ILCA forgot to remove them

Cry more crabafag.

>otherwise it might feel kind of jarring.
It will be jarring anything you do.
Alola actually got a fuckton of mons in.
Then there would be no reason to do the cut in the first place.
You transfered to Home? comeon

>nobody really likes the Gen 5 starters
stop reading clickbait