Are you retards really not going to listen even when I’m telling you NFTs are gonna resume the bull run...

Are you retards really not going to listen even when I’m telling you NFTs are gonna resume the bull run? You idiots… You just need to run, that’s it, but no, you prefer to be absolute fatfucks

Attached: 1618444425607.jpg (680x510, 47.54K)

so if we are the bulls running are you the cuck?

Attached: 1617534111983.jpg (250x250, 12.13K)

fpbp

>nfts
>ngmi

Attached: A00000005.jpg (500x500, 63.42K)

Test

what do you actually mean?

teast desu?

It's absolutely hilarious to see morons buy jpgs when NFT platforms doing real business have been gaining against BTC, ETC, and the like for an entire year now.
Pro tip: Secure document transfer
dyor or waste money and get rekt

its not actually that good.

bro, shut up, we all know nfts are scam, filters to crypto, everyone so stupid to fall on them deserves it, so cut the crap already

>desu
Newfag detected

>all know they are a scam
But they aren't. Just the jpgs.
There are real companies with government mandates to use their NFTs in the shipping industry for instance. They have tokens. Biz is too stupid for that though.

>doesn't know what a bull is
Oh my sweet summer child

his calling OP a cuck whats there to analyze about it?

>they are not scams
>Proceed to explain how they are scams
Ok

that cat is chubby

Surely you are pretending to be stupid. You won't bait me into doing your research for you.
Good luck. At least you aren't buying kittykat jpgs. I'll give you that.

You can do either of those with Stepn, like, running and getting money for that

Attached: 146589934287.jpg (600x752, 30.68K)

huh so I think I've heard of that and how they advertise that is m2e and not p2e or something

>run
>getting money
>Sonic picrel
>mfw

If the open use of NFTs is a scam the fact that someone actually got some use for it, doesnt really turn them into legit shit

won't even bother to (You) them, based