How the fuck am I supposed to get a job if I'm not vaccinated? I need like 4 shots just to catch up

How the fuck am I supposed to get a job if I'm not vaccinated? I need like 4 shots just to catch up.

Attached: 165080614359.jpg (685x613, 63.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ag.ks.gov/media-center/news-releases/2022/06/27/ag-derek-schmidt-we're-still-fighting-biden-administration-s-illegal-federal-contractor-vaccine-mandate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Employers still give a fuck? Are you a burger? That must suck

>that low IQ poorfag who creates his own problems through abjectly retarded decisions that have lasting and nearly insurmountable consequences

many such cases

Just don't bend retard.

the only upside of covid was that it allowed employers to identify and weed out tinfoilers from their ranks

you can become vaccinated from just one jabberino my man
but it expires every 6 months and you become unvaccinated again

Attached: EcRMGFFWAAUmDPo.jpg (540x960, 55.67K)

WFHChad here, vaxx not needed. It's that simple lmao.

work under the table doing labor. cash daily, exercise, vitamins from the sun.

Lol are you Canadian or something user

Just quit and find a better job bro

Vaxtards are subhuman

I found a different job even before they opened the office. The new company has only 5 members and its chill as fuck. No one cares.

> He doesn't have a fake vax card that is meticulously photoshopped to the point where only other autists can tell it's fake

Attached: 1657881981772.jpg (1106x1012, 80.24K)

Are you talking about getting vaxxed or yourself? Or both?
Way to answer the question retard Probably

That's what you get for being dumb enough to believe mentally ill extremists.

I'm a wfh Chad too but I had to get a medical exemption because of president poopy pants. They finally dropped it so I'm safe for now but no doubt they'll cuck again since all the other wagies are back in the office. Gonna use the next 6 months to double down on learning to program, investing, and using my health and dental to its full extent. Next time I'll just let them fire me

Attached: 1587587581147.jpg (787x960, 61.75K)

> The nurse is presented as tattered up, worn down and tired/frustrated
Kek, guess making so many tiktoks is a really demanding job

i worked at HR/Recruitment department, i usually would reject vaxed applications or anyone who looked like onions infused cunt.
unvaxed people were hired on the spot and their "medical verification" would disappear for no reason, but i remembered they were clear.

I've done 3 shots (because I'm not a retarded Any Forumsack), but I don't want to do the 4th yet.
It doesn't even catch the latest version of omicron yet and it's the main current variant (which I contracted anyway).
I heard it does do something about it but I'm not sure since when I got it the symptoms seemed full blown for me (I didn't get too sick but I rarely get sick anyway).

I think you don't know but most companies, Banks and other institutions silently ended all such vaccine requirements.

Lot of companies are refusing to drop it because Biden is STILL FIGHTING THE CONTRACTOR MANDATE IN COURT
ag.ks.gov/media-center/news-releases/2022/06/27/ag-derek-schmidt-we're-still-fighting-biden-administration-s-illegal-federal-contractor-vaccine-mandate
What a fucking trash president.

God bless you

I doubt the latest variant that is currently dominant (b.5) is even caught by the vaccines anyway. And it doesn't even have that much severety anyway (mainly your throat gets fucked for a couple of days).

The main theoretical danger is to catch the original 2020 version but almost nobody carries that.

The most likely scenario is it mutates to even weaker nothingburger forms but it's not 100%.

Please get the 4th, so you can get the 5th.

What a fag, hope him and his whole corrupt pedo incest family get shot.

Leave America. It's the most pathetic country on earth and you won't miss it.

I don't give a shit about the Any Forumsackian conspiracy theories, but they are almost useless right now from a medical perspective.

The dominant variant is almost a nothingburger and they don't protect much from that and I already contracted it myself anyway lol.

looks like the system is working as intended, you could invest in a pair of kneepads. you don’t need to be vaccinated for that