Walk your eggs edition

>Pokémon Go Event Info
pokemongolive.com/post/
pokemongolive.com/seasons/alola/
p337.info/pokemongo/
leekduck.com/events/

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/5Sz53VNV

>Submit and Review Pokéstop Nominations (level 38+)
wayfarer.nianticlabs.com/

>Server Status
mmoserverstatus.com/pokemon_go

>Databases
pokemongohub.net/
thesilphroad.com/
pokemongo.gamepress.gg/
pokeassistant.com/

>PvP IV Checkers & Battle Simulators
stadiumgaming.gg/rank-checker
pogostat.com/
pokebattler.com/
pvpoke.com/
pokemongolive.com/leaderboard/

>Estimated Shiny Rates
shinyrates.com/
9db.jp/pokemongo/data/9510

>Submit Your Friend Code Here
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeTX-Z9RUTmCPxhq07iwKdCU86E2uiLfkwidnAZ8cACRrzNOw/viewform?usp=sf_link

>Find Friends Here
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1s0Mdom2Jp3Z9z0a1vsbeJWQC3_R1v-opRZIzumNaPg0/edit?usp=sharing

Previous Thread:

Attached: 13E41248-B03B-4FE6-B549-DEA618490DFD.png (637x900, 303.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pokemongolive.com/en/post/changes-updates-in-person-raid-bonuses-remote-raid-passes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Say goodbye to your remote raid passes, bitches
pokemongolive.com/en/post/changes-updates-in-person-raid-bonuses-remote-raid-passes/

PGSharpbros...how do we keep winning??

Attached: 1623512069179.jpg (334x506, 31.85K)

3rd for remote raid passes were a mistake

So is the Alolan Golem any good for anything? Should I just hunt for a hundo and call it a day?

Did they fix it so you can actually log on again?

Nobody in my area plays pogo. Guess I’m dropping the game

hunt for a shundo, cuck

Gross, I hope Niantic shills and their contrarian reactionaries kill this thread before tomorrow.

For the most part, Alolan Golem is inferior to most other rock and electric-types. Even Rollout will be more of a hinderance on it in PvE and in PvP.

Did anyone thanking Hanke this week?

Attached: B7B5331D-3CDD-4577-B7B6-6640DBD0DA4C.jpg (1445x1870, 376.66K)

I'm not thanking Hanke for the shiny Carvanha or the shiny Marill, especially when his game keeps screwing up my system clock.

Attached: Screenshot_20021004-160525.png (720x357, 81.7K)

Nigga do you exist outside of time itself?

how addicted are the loneliest virgins on your friends list?

Attached: Screenshot_20220520-230602~2.png (1080x1355, 208.49K)

Apparently my phone does. It keeps sending me back to October 4th, 2002 (or similar dates in 2002) for some reason. This also has the side effect of mega-evolving all my Pokémon.

Every time I try to take a screenshot of it happening, it always gets deleted since my phone thinks the photo shouldn't exist given the time difference. I managed to save that one by sending it to my own email. Here's a picture of another time that I took on my old iPod. Note: I did not mega-evolve a Gengar when this happened.

Attached: timeLord.jpg (340x508, 179.51K)

I've never kissed a girl or held big booba or squeezed a fat butt. What do all those feel like?

It's nice. Especially cuddling. Everything feels warm and secure. You feel like everything is fine and will be fine. I miss that feeling.

Will a Pokemon appear less often if you register it in your Pokedex
i.e., haven't caught Zubat yet, but it appears all the time. Will it not be there as much if I finally catch one i already have zubat, this is just an example

Same

No.

How does adventure sync work? If I walk 10KM over a day with my Beedrill will I get 10 candy and 10 times the mega energy?

Yes

nigga just spin a gym no one needs beedrill energy

Don't tell me what to do, bitch.

Thank you.
?

Getting real sick of all these midgets in here

kill yourself, unfunny faggot