Leave the Pokemon league to me ash

Leave the Pokemon league to me ash

Attached: OIP (6).jpg (400x300, 18.93K)

Whoops wrong pic

Attached: fyc.png (970x698, 440.94K)

If only he evolved

These mons carried AG and BF

Ash’s Hoenn team doesn’t get enough credit for how fucking strong they were. Reminder that he only had 5 of them for the majority of the series and still ended up sweeping all but one Gym in Hoenn, fought the whole Hoenn League by themselves including 3 6v6s back to back, cleared the whole Battle Frontier, Swellow held its own against a fucking Deoxys, and Sceptile took out Darkrai. His Hoenn team were monsters and probably still are

>His Hoenn team were monsters and probably still are
well duh user, they're Pocket MONSTERS

they are super monsters, atleast sceptile is

You’d lose a lot of the comedy, but it’d be an unstoppable beast

Didn't he job against Tobias?

Attached: Darkrai.png (208x244, 83.36K)

He's gonna pull a win against Leon out of his ass and become the strongest trainer in the world with just these guys and you will rike it.

Attached: Ash_party_JN.png (1280x720, 913.39K)

nah he took out your pic related, which is as much as anyone could ask for vs Tobias

After the first 4 mons tired out Basedrai. Big deal.

Ehhh he spammed Dream Eater to undo it all over and over. Also Sceptile was the 4th one.

Didn't he get erectile dysfunction after a Meganium rejected him?

In the anime everything is as strong as plot needs them to be

>Majority is Kanto-pandering if Pikachu gets excluded.
>One Sinnoh dude wished from many Fanfictards
>Only one good pick.

There are reasons why reserves are liked.

Attached: aa4.gif (477x318, 378.2K)

He was young and vulnerable but he grew out of it.

Attached: grovyle-pokeblock-poisoning.gif (500x309, 666.94K)

Based incel Sceptile

Ash's Sceptile and Pikachu were the only ones to take out legendaries.

Corphish and Crawdaunt are an invasive species in Hoenn, he'll come back just to evolve into the regional form

This is the one series where it would make more sense to use reserves or at least have a rotating team, and instead they stick him with a team that receives barely any development.

I don't even hate his new Pokemon, it just doesn't make sense to stick with a "reset" team all series if he's not supposed to start fresh.