Do any of the other fangames do fakemon as well as Clover does from a gameplay perspective...

Do any of the other fangames do fakemon as well as Clover does from a gameplay perspective? It just feels so fun to find out what every clovermon can do and gimmick they can have in a battle. It also helps that 95% of the pokemon are actually viable and can be used throughout the whole game.

Attached: 895d6e271391b62e97414e0c32a4f7ed_icon.png (688x688, 658.78K)

also
1.4 when?

not really, mainly because clover is the only game where fakemons are made partly from a compfag's pov

Vegas decent as they actually feel somewhat official. No other romhacks even have good fakemon, let alone well balanced ones

Clover is like radical red, without the QOL. Grinding is at least bearable, but a bit sluggish. Most of the fakemons are cool, but it is a bit hard getting used to them. If this game had unbound sandbox, then it would be the best Pokémon game ever. I know this is about gameplay, but the game relies on too much shock humor, although it’s likely because I’m not an edgy middle schooler.

>radical red
>unbound
I keked

radical red is dogshit and I'm tired of pretending it's not, it's literally just Fire Red with a higher difficulty. boring as fuck and nothing to offer. Unbound actually is a new game with new features that make it worth playing.

This.

Boring game. Dropped after the first gym because "le wacky Any Forums references".

Unbound looks like shit and the gym “gimmicks” are awful. It’s story is also fucking terrible and was clearly written by some edgy preteen. No qol features could ever save that dumpster fire

incurably shit taste from a gamefreak shill

Clover is fucking garbage.
>Terrible designs
>Terrible gameplay
>Terrible "plot"
>Unfunny "jokes"

YWNBAW

Would rather play snakewood

YAWNFAG

This wtf I don't know if it's bait or a guy who didn't play either of the games
I don't understand how radical red has more qol either
Unbound was just garbage and not comparable to either radical red nor clover

also
>Stolen designs
>Stolen assets
>Constant shilling

that isn't even an abbreviation lol

name 5 good romhacks according to you

Unbound isn't fun gameplay wise so you're just playing for the story
Which is extremely bad despite the shilling it got here a few months ago trying to convince otherwise
Clover, renegade plat, rad red are the best out there. A 4th and 5th would be too hard since the rest are garbage especially draynos earlier hacks like volt white 1. Never tried the v2 he did of that

>rad red
Embarrassing npc shit taste.

You listed one, Clover. And then you listed two carbon copies of gamefreak games with a difficulty mode which doesn't count.

>???

Attached: Yawnfag.jpg (2592x3834, 2.17M)

Out of this pokemon which combination would be the best for the Fochun league?

Attached: pokemon.png (240x160, 10.55K)

Post yours
So true
Only hack I feel missing is quarantine crystal whenever I decide to play it

Clover
Viva las Vega
Deneb/Procyon if it’s ever finished/translated

radred is shit though lol

I enjoyed it more than most but won't die on a hill for it. I regard clover as the best Pokemon game period
Rad red is still better than most hacks since there's just so much garbage out there. I'd much prefer to replay rad red than finish unbound or glazed

go wheygle. it can solo the e4 and champion with bdrum, drain punch, acrobatics, anchor shot and sitrus berry

Vega
Procyon
Altair Sirius
It helps that these hack were actually made by japanese people.

>sheerwood
hard pass

>terrible designs
>terrible plot
>unfunny jokes
yeh, yeh
>terrible gameplay
ah, I see, you were filtered

holy shit taste

fucking weeaboo

last line

is there a recommended order to playing them (like which game's story occurs chronologically before another)?

All right, thank you