Which one are you getting, and why? Also, will you play alone or with a friend?

Which one are you getting, and why? Also, will you play alone or with a friend?

Attached: You-Can-Now-Pre-Order-Pokemon-Violet-And-Scarlet-On-Amazon.png (1200x675, 720.47K)

Pokemon Violet because I like the color more and that's all we know.

Bro we literally know nothing about the games. How are you expecting us to pick a game before we even know version exclusives?

Scarlet because thats the boy color

I'm getting violet because I hate the color red

neither or both, like always, because it's Pokemon and I'm an adult with disposable income and no friends

Scarlet because I always pick the warm color. My sister will get the other one.

Neither, honestly.
Gen 8 was so irredeemably shit (awful games, awful anime), it made me lose interest in all future gens. What's the point of continuing this series after the dexcut if you can't Catch Em All. Call me when all 905 gen 1-8 pokemon are collectible in a single game, in addition to the newest Gen 9 mons.

What’s the point of being in a Any Forums of a video game series you’ve grown unattached to? Or commenting in a post about the future games (you’re not getting)?
Move on and leave us, sourpuss

It'll depend on the Legendaries/exclusives, but most likely Scarlet since red is easily my favourite colour

Violet. I always get the version that seems closest to blue (I chose White though)

Did you get shield?

>What’s the point of being in a Any Forums of a video game series you’ve grown unattached to?
Because Any Forums moves all pokemon-related conversations here.
This containment board is the only place on the site I can discuss games like SoulSilver and White 2.

people who decide before seeing anything about the differences scares me

Violet seems a bit tranny so Scarlet it is

I literally know a tranny named Scarlet

I'm trapped in a real conundrum now

The same way I decide every game, whichever has my bro, and of cause I'm playing with my friends. It's how we get all the Pokemon.

Attached: 43585877_p0.jpg (992x700, 497.83K)

Who is your bro?

i don't know enough about the games
>is it open world?
>will there be an encounter screen for every mon in the wild?
the answer to these 2 questions will define whether I buy or emulate

Scarlet because the legend is part grass type and looks so much better than the feminine legend of violet

i prefer the design of the violet legendary so probably violet