You DID transfer your partner to the newest gen right user?

You DID transfer your partner to the newest gen right user?
You didn't just abandon him back in his original game?

Attached: Transfer_guide.png (4462x3314, 3.44M)

>abandon
>implying I don't pick up my old games to mess around with my bros

I bought a cart dumper and backed up all my old save files so I can move my Pokemon whenever I want

I don't even own a Pokemon game on the Switch.

I never transfer unless im trying to complete the Natdex. Your "partners" are easily replaceable.

>not filling out a living dex for the game you're playing
ngmi

I skipped Gen V and had no real attachment to my gen IV Pokemon anyway. I miss some of my gen 3 bros but I deleted the file to replay it.

>"You DID transfer your partner to the newest gen right user?"
>tfw my bro is Serperior
I literally cannot use him in any of the current gen's games.

Attached: 1440594398781.jpg (206x195, 10.32K)

What Pokeman can be sent over from the Ranger series?

Manaphy, Darkrai, and a special Aura Sphere Riolu (because it can't learn it until after it evolves typically)

what am i actually gonna do with all my old fully trained mons in a new game? i don't play competitive so there's no point going through all the hassle imo

i guess maybe one day i'd want to try having a full pokedex but eh, not really able to do that anymore either right?

>Sorry, gaijin; no refunds!

Attached: gamefreak.jpg (778x1036, 272.7K)

No plans of doing so now that Home's revealed your "bros" aren't even the same ones anymore, they're literally soulless interchangeable copies that change depending on where you're sending them.

Of course I did, but not before giving him good ivs and maxed evs in pkHeX. I also kept them in their original games too as well as in Platinum for the Frontier, BW2 for custom PWT tournaments and Battle Subway, and in USUM for the Battle Tree

Champion and tower ribbons

I leave one false swipe marowak in each game for catching

I think I have an old shiny dustox I caught back in Ruby on my pokemon X cart

Is there any distinction made between Virtual Console mons and mons that actually come from GBA?

I mean I keep a backup of pkhex files but I never bothered transferring them between games.
By now I think I've raised like 5 different Tyranitars to lvl 100

Yes they are tagged as zoomerific

>You DID transfer your partner to the newest gen right user?
Yes, my bros are my comfy gen7 boxes

>Home's revealed your "bros" aren't even the same ones anymore, they're literally soulless interchangeable copies that change depending on where you're sending them
Source?

Man why dont we get demos anymore

Google it. Home resets your moves now when moving to a different set of games.

>implying i'd even consider having my bros step foot in pokemon prison