Sorry, I give up. They've grown in me

Sorry, I give up. They've grown in me.
If Game Freak doesn't add them in SV, I'll cancel my pre-order

Attached: FTAMFUqXwAAHQmu-1-1.jpg (873x259, 103.25K)

>grown in me
>in
Ywnbw

ywnfg

Of coarse the Nu Gen forms look better than the originals

Just like they'll never add the Zygarde cubes back. Oh wait, they just gave them away in Stow on Side for nothing. Don't stress out Hadji.

>Chokey vonAnalPlug
>Horsebutt McNoArms
>better than the originals

Attached: 1652732816946.gif (403x559, 137.78K)

At least Origin Palkia, it's a good centaur mon.

Yup Gen 5>Gen 1

Palkia has grown on me; it looks like a complete design, even if the shoulder pauldrons look somewhat awkward.
Dialga, though, is a fucking mess. The front legs look like an incomplete render, especially with the gradient from blue to gray. What's with the hugely distinct legs, anyway? Palkia's are a different size but the same general shape.
The weird neck thing is another part of the weird design choices made on Dialga.
I really think they ran out of time and decided to put what they had ready of Dialga's design into the final game.

>2022
>There are still faggots pre-ordering games

>shoulder pauldrons
>no arms

and yet they removed the cool looking Primals and Ultra Necrozma

Attached: FeelsBadMan.png (225x225, 6.95K)

there was no reason for them to turn into giraffes and not a single character in the game acknowledges their new appearance

I always thought they were cool
They look like creatures from Evangelion

I like Palkia, but Dialga still looks like a mess to me. No cohesion to the design or concrete concept, it's just Dialga, but weirder

>"I'll concede to shit taste"
Why are shills like this?

This

>He wants it with arms
>Overdesign
Cringe

Attached: 0275fneg4ng81.png (2700x2700, 1.91M)

Their forms worked thanks to the previous gimmicks. We just have to expect if GF will add the items for changing them to those forms

Palkia needs that speed rise

I feel they will forget them thanks to the unpleasantness of the people by Origin Dialga

>it's a good centaur mon.
A good centaur requires arms.