9001 DAYS IN KALOS Edition

9001 DAYS IN KALOS Edition

>What is it?
pokeclicker.com/
Pokéclicker is an open-source game built around the story and content of the Pokémon games. This is an idle & clicker type game that is currently in beta release phase. New content and patches are released frequently.

>Wiki
pokeclicker.miraheze.org/wiki/Home_Page

>CODES
Start Menu > Save > Enter Code
>OOOSHINY
Free shiny
>FARMINGBOOST
10,000 Farm Points and 100 Cheri Berries

FAQ:
>How many regions are available?
Kanto through Alola

>How do I get to the next region?
Catch all the Pokemon in your current region. (Can turn this off in the menu, under Challenge Modes, but can't turn it back on)

>How do I increase my CLICK attack?
By catching new Pokemon, shinies increase it an extra 50%

>How do I do x with berries?
pokeclicker.miraheze.org/wiki/Berries
pokeclicker.miraheze.org/wiki/Farm

>What route should I do "Catch X Pokemon" quests on?
Refer to user's spreadsheet.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IxPh59_lNxZUa3Qo3r5ZbawGHL_nfqqd/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=111776107102470572562&rtpof=true&sd=true

>What underground upgrades do I take first?
Energy Regeneration is your best bet. Max Energy and Energy Regen Time are also decent picks.

>Holy fuck this takes forever
It's an incremental game, you're not supposed to blaze through it. Sit down, grab a drink, relax and avoid red meat, you're nowhere close to the hard part

>Flutes?
pokeclicker.miraheze.org/wiki/Flutes

Previous:

Attached: Kalos.jpg (1600x1000, 666.81K)

No one likes these threads, schizo.

The best thing about ultras isn't the catch rate, it's the catch speed

They literally go to post limit every single time, mind your own business.

There are worse generals on this board to make fun of, let us have at least one that's peaceful

Attached: detailed lillie.png (943x749, 934.38K)

Wait what, are they faster?

good afternoon i hate seagulls and pelicans.

Attached: fdfdfd.png (242x534, 14.83K)

Yeah, Pokeballs have a 1.25 second animation, Great Balls a 1 second, and Ultras a .75, if I remember right.

I never realized, I'm switching to ultra balls today.

Welp, that sets the deal once I finish my 118 Gorillian Great Balls, I'm switching to Ultra

I was going to just hang on to mine in my inventory and use them on those "Use X number of great balls" quests that you get sometimes, but yeah same.

I mean overall yeah, I might save maybe like 5,000 for quests, but 118,000 is still a lot

Attached: sWywPZ82nr-10.png (300x250, 18.81K)

Should be a shiny edit

Ask, and ye shall receive.

Attached: Shiny Shitgull.png (300x250, 17.43K)

Where are the stars bro?

Getting these Dungeon achievements is mind numbingly slow. (Yes I'm using scripts)

Nice

Why does the price of items in the shop go up? It takes longer for the item to wear off than it does for the price to go back to normal.

They really are, I just like to have something playing either split-screen or in the background to help kill time

It's their way to prevent buying too much and force the whole "Idle" theme even though the majority of the game is active, but they will eventually return back to normal

I should probably start working on getting those other bullshit Gen 4 - Current berries outside the dropped ones. I haven't cared for their effects but we basically need them so berry trades can actually be useful

If I'm not mistaken price goes down per encounter. If you're having issues with prices, go to a route you can one click and shop while killing the route.

Decided to give this a try. Looks fun.
Tell me about challenge mode. Thinking of turning them all on because why not.

Almost everyone here plays with default challenges, with a few people who have turned them off. I don't think I've seen anyone posting about adding additional challenges.

You should probably play the game normally first so you can have a grasp of what the mechanics are and how the game works, then you can truly understand what the Challenge modes actually mean

When I first found the game I didn't even realize there were challenges.
Maybe when I complete my main playthrough I'll take a look into them.

25 more minutes till I place the 3rd berry for the Petaya. 8 and a half hours more to go. I can't believe this isn't a 100% mutation.

Most of the challenges besides the default ones just make the game more tedious. Turning Gems off might be interesting, you can get pretty insane attack bonuses with fully upgraded gems. I wouldn't turn off click attack it sucks having to wait for your 1 attack a second when doing things like achievement hunting or grinding currencies.