I’m 24 and if I don’t make it by 30 I’m going to kill myself

I’m 24 and if I don’t make it by 30 I’m going to kill myself

Attached: 502C9CAA-4260-4CA4-A0D1-E20EE888DE11.jpg (1920x1080, 337.16K)

Why wait? It is mathematically certain that it will only get worse for you so if you think about it isnt the proper and efficient play here to do an hero to spare yourself the unavoidable future (and current) pain and suffering?

The only certainty is death which will come once I have no will left

Attached: D8E5F0F5-0302-447B-ACBD-7283FF3ACDDB.jpg (3000x1688, 243.12K)

Do you have a passion? I was heavily influenced by the first 3 Metal Gear games as a child, I've wanted to make games ever since. When you're on a clear path that's in line with your soul you won't worry about making it by a certain time. I'm on the way, that's all that matters.
Develop skills and pick up friends along the way when you can.

I said that myself at your age. I just turned 33. You'll change the goalposts to 40 like I did too.

if you do it you'll be a faggot forever for doing it. maybe do it now and accept that you are a faggot anyway for thinking about it

Attached: d1efdc80-4bbb-4cc9-8864-ccff057c8e56.jpg (800x800, 175.33K)

listen to this user, you are young as fuck OP

Same, but 34 and 40

Sneed none of the people who say they'll kill themselves at 30 or 40 ever do because petty age-related reasons are a bad and unfulfilling reason for suicide, you have to actually hit rock bottom and have no real reason to live. Simply "not being rich and fucking a different hot girl every day" isn't a reason to kill yourself.

>Why wait? It is mathematically certain that it will only get worse for you
wrong. That's only true for people that don't invest. I almost retired a few times in the past.
Same. I'm 27. Was going to be a millionaire last year if btc had a blowoff top. Was deep into 6 figs

this is cope.
Career = for normies. No, op isn't young. That's bullshit.

you wont do it pussy, go suck on some dick.

23 is the last “young” age after that the youth excuse is insidious cope

Attached: 154B558F-6F7E-4B5C-9585-1C2AEA59BB1B.jpg (1909x2048, 373.2K)

If you are a 70 year old boomer and totally broke then you're not young. If you're 34 or 24 or whatever and saying your back aches because you're old or that your brain is inelastic and you can't learn new skills, that's actual cope. You aren't a fucking teenager but you're not a geezer and pretending otherwise is basically giving up on life like that guy that worked at walmart for 20 years and always posts on Any Forums.

>zoomers
I'm 27 and even though life is awful for me I'm happy that I'm still kicking. You have a front row seat to clown world. Just kick back and enjoy it and keep striving to get to a point where you can fuck off and enjoy it. Bang a prostitute once or twice a month.

Attached: 1617248152732.jpg (400x400, 43.29K)

Giving a shit about age is a big signal that someone is a perpetual poorfag/pleb
physical aging won't even exist in twenty years

>age doesn't matter!
What a load of fucking cope

>itt people who cope

Cognitive decline is a slide, not a lightswitch

Who are you even replying to?

Getting old is pathetic is my point. Saying otherwise is cope.