How are you guys dealing with food prices being nearly 2x what they were 3 years ago

How are you guys dealing with food prices being nearly 2x what they were 3 years ago
do you have food stocked for when the stores go empty?
it's only a matter of time, that or people are just going to start stealing food because they can't afford it

Attached: file.png (1408x497, 54.19K)

i bought crypto, lots of crypto from 2017 until 2020 so I really don't care about anything I lost 70pct of my networth but im still richer than 95pct of people around me

...and have you been buying food?

Attached: file.png (1024x716, 102.71K)

? you are very poor isn't it ?

I've been just paying more attention to what I buy, I guess. For example I used to buy this one type of cereal to have for breakfast some days any it's gone from $3/box to $5 at my local store. Don't buy it anymore. Meanwhile this 1 lb package of smoked salmon I love has only gone from $10 to $10.49. My food budget for 3 has gone from $450/mo to $600.

ESL?

Attached: file.png (1296x760, 58.8K)

rice and beans

bought a 10 pound bag of rice and 25 pounds of pinto and 25 pounds of black beans.

Needs to be higher.
American comfort has gotten too high especially with debt reserves
An extreme recession humbles people and shows what they really are.

THIS NIGGA EATIN BEANS

I've stopped getting fast food, carryout or sitting down at restaurants and started cooking every meal at home. I'd rather spend $30 for 5 days worth of food than $15 for one meal at a restaurant.

I've been stealing food as long as I've been out of my moms house (15 years) just one thing each time I go shopping but the savings add up.
I have 8 months of freeze dried food in the basement and my yard is all berry bushes and root vegetables

>berry bushes
good idea, that shit just keeps growing, what do you got freeze dried?

bullshit. food increased from last year on by only 5%, 10% at most. There is non of the products I buy that has significantly increased in price

>NO, THE INDEX IS LYING

You're not eating good on 30 for 5 days. Nigga you already in the depression.

No it's 30% minimum. I paying around 250 a week when I used to pay 180ish.

I've got a good amount of food. Aiming for a month of food, maybe a week or so of water. I figure I live in the city do if SHTF I'm probably toast anyways and won't make it a month. I have 6 #10 cans of sugar though so I can probably barter with it if I can find myself in a community of autists. I'll probably make those connections and just hope they are frens and not glow niggers

Attached: frens_assemble_hi_res.png (2000x1053, 2.34M)

pretty much any brand I can get delivered with my sams club , so primarily augasin farms "food vault" 45 day supply boxes. it's just meal kit slop but I got kids so my prep is mostly slop and vitamin supplements.

good idea, i should stock up on those

I just eat half as much. It‘s literally that easy