WAGIE THREAD

Do wagies really?
>inb4 wagie gets sued or fired for posting this online

Attached: ohoho poor wagie.jpg (1800x2765, 385.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iN9eAI46bu0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WTF Where the fuck is this shithole?

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=iN9eAI46bu0

I used to have to write this bullshit because you lazy faggots won't just take a little pride in doing a good job

Holy kek gib manager stories

This just makes me want a job there to see how far I could push them.
I’ve been fired from every job I’ve ever had. Maybe 10 different ones before I started my own company. It’s super easy to get any job if you’re good at sales and charismatic. I would never send/give out resumes either lol. You just go into the office and ask to speak to whoever’s in charge of hiring for X position. Impromptu interview if they have time or set a meeting. After being hired I would proceed to do the most minimal amount of work possible until getting fired. It was like a game to me.
Anyways. I guess I’ll never understand the torment and pacifism of being an eternal wagie. Not for me I’d rather die.

Attached: D11E9ED0-D304-4191-B016-9967946639C8.png (1208x1310, 1.74M)

>Nooo I have actually do the menial tasks I was hired to do at my assembly line job, this is a human rights violation smash the patriarchy!

Attached: 1647165822602.png (686x798, 71.11K)

Well I think this approach to life explains why nobody likes you

BASED
Fuck the employers. Fuck the boomers, Fuck the corpo.

sounds like saul goodman

Typical wagie severance package

Attached: 74632AC8-54DF-4C98-A164-4D06199F0ABD.jpg (828x681, 262.98K)

kek

>just take a little pride in doing a good job
A job is a place to make money. Not to "take pride in", you stupid dumb retarded faggot.
I'd just quit and look elsewhere. That business deserves to fail
Based
Projecting
Lol

I used to have to write shit like this (on more time-consuming forms) because it was the only way to get rid of shitty workers. Imagine having a useless nigger working for you, getting paid the same as everyone else, and just being a constant fuck-up / lazy / late / rude / entitled. And then being forced to document it for a minimum period, giving them time to "improve themselves", filling out more forms to monitor their "progress" just so you could finally get rid of them after another 3 months and not get sued into oblivion.

>getting paid the same as everyone else
You probably underpaid everyone else and didn't pay them in a way that scaled off of productivity making you an entitled so'i bitch

Look at the color of that thumb. When you work in management, you are required to hire niggers because of affirmative action, then watch them do the shittiest job possible and act as though the job is beneath them despite the fact they came to you asking to do it. Then, in order to safely fire them without risking having to continue to pay them via unemployment, it is necessary to keep a paper trail of offenses like this to be able to submit a proper appeal when you get the letter from the unemployment office.
Remember, these people that complain about being asked to stay on task while doing an hourly job that they voluntarily applied for and can leave at any time are the bad guys, the leeches. The employers are just trying to run their fucking business efficiently.

Holy fuck how the fuck are minimum wage jobs so Goddamn strict while with my $130,000 data engineer job, nobody cares if I spent a whole week doing nothing, but still getting paid

employers jew employees with pay. Fuck them. I feel no sympathy for jews. And don't try to color shit as if it's a "choice". Working is a life or death thing. That's not an actual "choice". Death isn't a real "choice". Don't say disingenuous shit ever again as if there's actual genuine freedom involved. Beggars can't be choosers and the system creates situations that FORCE people to be cattle. I seriously don't give a fuck about any of you bootlickers nor your businesses.

>waste as much time on my job as humanely possible, making almost the same as my manager
>retard asks me if I can put in more effort
>tell him I’ll “think about it” knowing that it’s impossible to be fired after probation
>he can do nothing but seethe as I rake in money hourly
there is nothing more cowardly than a ass sniffing manager, it’s truly hilarious watching almost every person I’ve worked under get consistently more red with rage at my distinct refusal to kowtow to their late twenties early life crisis power struggle.

Sir do NOT redeem more than 10 pizzas pls bastard bitch

chad

You just know it's somewhere in burgerland and probably a job he could quit and never look back and just get another shit wagie job somewhere else.
>every place looking for min wage slaves right now
>places still try to shit on the help

Because it's difficult to replace a competent engineer while they can, and will, treat wagies as disposable. They'll burn through as many wagies as possible if it means they can keep those who actually act like they enjoy their menial work.

They're narcissistic bootlickers and deserved to be publicly kicked in the groins front and back.
Kudos to you, my nigga.

I quit that job at the most inconvenient time for my boss as well, was basically in charge of our stock management process and was one of two people in the entire store that knew how shit worked, I’d spoken with the other guy and he said he was gonna move on as well, guaranteed knowledge vacuum, fuck that faggot, he got what the deserved for questioning me in any capacity.

there is a choice. You just want the benefits of participating in society while also being a lazy sack of shit. The fact that this much slack is even afforded is an indicator of how luxurious our society really is. Don't hate the player, hate the game, and quit the game if you don't want to be a mere disingenuous ass hole for the rest of your life. Go live innawoods. Quit being a little bitch ass victim

>inb4 self-righteous justification of taking advantage (for your own benefit) of the people that occupy the same class as you
weak minded

see