So, how does this make any sense if they were extinct by the time Diamond and Pearl happened?

So, how does this make any sense if they were extinct by the time Diamond and Pearl happened?

Attached: 9.jpg (1920x1080, 290.6K)

They migh be extinct in one place and not in another, or wait to know the plot of the game, maybe that explains it.

Same way it makes sense that Celebi travels through time and ultra beasts pop through wormholes you retard

Did you just post the image without context? That comes from the official site that says Pokémon from legends Arceus can be transferred from Home to SV. Stop being retarded user.

Nothing ever stated that the Hisuian forms were extinct.

We have fossil pokemon, cloning some recently extinct pokemon would be easy.

I too would leave a cold shithole like Sinnoh for Spain if I could

NOOI

Than why aren't they in Sinnoh in the Gen 4 games and remakes if they're native to that region?

sinnoh is pokeheaven, it does not coexist with other regions

Because they weren't thought of yet. It's the same reason for why any region suddenly has new generation Pokemon in the remakes.

Cloning technology is seemingly very hard to get ahold of in the Pokemon universe.

Fossils aren't clones, they are literally the fossil converted back into a living creature, memories and personality intact.

But they must've thought of it by the time they were developing BDSP. I guess it's because they only wanted the first 493 Pokemon in those games...

t. Autistic

>then why arent the sevii islands in RBY?
Retard

The power of Pokémon HOME

But they were in FRLG. Why aren't Hisuian Pokemon in BDSP?

They do not care anymore after they saw in SM/USUM that it was impossible to make a logical Pokémon lore

There's nothing that says they went extinct.
For all we know they migrated to [Insert DLC Area for SV here] some time after the events of PLA once humans began to modernize and overtake the lands of Hisui because said DLC area is a massive untamed wilderness full of connections to Hisui/Sinnoh.

Nothing ever said they were extinct. Or that they were found exclusively in Hisui. Just because they died out there doesn't mean they died out everywhere

>then why arent the sevii islands in LGPE?
Retard