What the fuck

>this is from the same guys who did BDSP

Attached: 1653059159220.jpg (960x540, 252.71K)

and?

It looks way better

Please understand sir

That happen when Masuda isn't directing and you can develop a game for MORE THAN A YEAR, TOP KEK

>Nintendo footnote
>Mandatory: Make game as shitty as possible

this looks bad.
but "bad" is still miles above BDSP.

And better than any other One Piece game

While this does look infinitely better there are still some things here that show the same problems plaguing the visuals of BDSP, particularly in the way that the game fails to completely marry anime and realism - some of Luffy's textures look particularly jarring here.

dont care didnt read

Then why respond?

i dont trust you

BDSP was probably a complete side project to ILCA. There's no way their development cycles didn't overlap given they boasted about this being the longest dev cycle of any One Piece game ever.

Maybe you should try getting a job.

These
/thread

The long-awaited Persona 6...

Yeah, I can see what're you talking about, but didn't ILCA just reuse the assets for the Pokemon? While for this game they probably had to do it from scratch

do one piece fans have no taste in art?

wait, I thought BDSP was the first game ILCA did alone, and that before ILCA was just a side actor on the games it worked on
wasn't that our cope?

It nex

BDSP is the first game they've release alone but this One Piece game was realistically in dev way before it's own started

I wonder...
>Is the development team still less that 10 people?
>Do they have less than a year and a shoestring budget to develop it?
No? Well that explains it.

Attached: electrode.png (750x650, 63.53K)

yeah ok
BDSP was definitely a side project for them (as it should, fucking useless Shitnoh remake)
but they didn't do this One Piece game all by themselves either

looks like shit

Hi Joe

Ligma balls