TOO MANY POKEMON

TOO MANY POKEMON
TOO MUCH CHOICE

Attached: KalosXY.jpg (1032x676, 356.18K)

ok

good thing
as in, pretty much the only thing Kalos does good

>I want to spend an hour on each route walking back and forth until I've caught all of the available Pokemon there

I wish it borrowed more from its real world counterpart, like actual locations in France would be landmarks in the game. Instead all we get is that it takes place in a land shaped like the stinky cheese country and there's kind of an Eiffel Tower.
Lmao zoomer will complain about anything

If anything zoomers are the ones who'll appreciate Kalos distribution the most, since they'd never have the patience to actually try and complete a dex, Kalos is perfect for simply showing new mons in every battle with no real thought put into it.

Why did TPC retcon belgium?

Kalos's pokedex is the only good thing about XY and you're shitting on it?

Mega evolution has the best gimmick distribution
Would be perfect if more Gen 6 pokemon had megas instead of just a legendary of all things

Kalos starters should have gotten Megas

Yet everyone’s teams playing this shitfest was literally identical.

At least it had a selection of Fire-type Pokemon to choose from.

This is a given, retard. You didn’t disprove anything.

Unironically yes, that was the best part about Kalos.

NOOOOO I NEED STARLY AND SHINX AND PATRAT ONLY
KANTOOOOOOOO

nooo I need limited and retarded pokemon distribution like only 2 fire type lines in my region

Kalos has neat distribution. All 3 zones usually make certain types more dominant than others (you don't really start finding Ghosts until you reach the mountain zone with all the dying trees and mellow music).

Attached: Ghost.jpg (1500x732, 64.96K)

Don't forget, too many options so early means they have no way to actually balance the campaign, so everything feels like a cakewalk from start to finish because you'll already likely have an ideal team made before you reach Grant.

>so everything feels like a cakewalk from start to finish
you mean like every game, regardless of distribution?

it's weird how people pretend how XY is the only easy game in the series.

Attached: team at 6th gym.jpg (2048x1436, 403.89K)

>they have no way to actually balance the campaign
not like they fucking tried to with this one. lol

The correct way to play XY is with a rotating team. It's also why the Exp Share was changed and Super Training and hordes were introduced, to make it easy to pick up any new pokemon and add it to your team with minimal grinding

That's like, every game nigger. In Alola my team was complete before I even finished the second island. In Hoenn my team was complete by the time I defeated Dad

having less pokemon options actually makes the game easier.

fewer pokemon -> less options to choose from -> less likely I'll actually want to use the pokemon in the game -> end up just overleveling the 1 or 2 pokemon I actually like

meanwhile in sword and shield I kept my team balanced because I rotated between 12 different pokemon I liked.