FILTERMON!
Ohhhh they’ve reached their end
No endurance left to spend

FILTERMON!
Because we’re new
Zoomies expect easy use

They have no patience, it’s true
FILTERMOOOOONNNN

Seethe cope and dilate, seethe cope and dilate!
FILTERMON!

Attached: Filtermon.jpg (1398x1398, 354.13K)

Post Ralts

Attached: b4c5d46aad151884a1eab7e760fb326d.jpg (3000x4000, 435.88K)

Can someone explain this autism please

It's all the Johtomons that make zoomers assmad because you can't catch them on the first route of the game with a 50% encounter rate.

People playing Gen 2 outside the context of Gen 2 don’t understand that nobody back then preplanned their teams to be only the newest Pokemon

Dumb post but not incorrect, people get filtered hard by johto since all the good mons are hard to get, exactly how I like it

I refuse to believe you aren't a fucking zoomer yourself, hell you might even be 10.

Based

Fuck, you got me

Attached: ce1.jpg (521x937, 54.07K)

The only reason you think Smeargle is 'obscure' is the dexcut. He was a competitive staple for like five straight generations.

The point is that in Johto, he's hard to find because you have to go back through Union Cave once you get Surf, which not many zoomers these days would think to do.

Johto fans get a little delusional when their games' flaws are discussed. Nobody could possibly play the games and see anything wrong, because they didn't when they were kids.

Johto was kino for that, actively encouraged exploration more than any region. I've spend years not knowing you get Tyrogue by actually exploring Mt. Mortar with Waterfalls.

user got too involved in genwar shitflinging and thought this post would be a based epic win
a bit sad

lmao, based and so true

user's personal boogeyman is literal children, it's quite sad

I hate Johto but you are based.

That's also where you get the Dragon Scale for Kingdra.

>Each Filtermon is hidden well
>The zoomers need a guide
kek zoomers BTFO

>hidden well
>some johto mons are exclusively found in kanto out in the open despite not being there in gen 1
sasuga johto zoomies

Attached: 1592865135550.jpg (446x334, 11.44K)

>RNG hidden behind more RNG that the game doesn't tell you about
>hidden well
That's not good design, it's punishing the player for not havingi formation that the game doesn't give them.

You're not supposed to 'know' where the Pokemon is. You're supposed to explore and experiment, dumb zoomer. It's what we like to call "playing the game".