When u nut but she keep sukin

Attached: 04835269-A30C-4206-84DD-7C674A7EC689.jpg (974x1232, 579.48K)

I think I’m not the only one on here that realizes that the Chainlink discussion on here isn’t organic at all.

A complex mix of paid shills and bots post memes and start conversation. Real anons browsing Any Forums think these convos are real and start making convos themselves. Then when things die down, the bots and paid shills start again to capture new bagholders.

Attached: 1610217539752.jpg (427x400, 42.84K)

Chainlink discussion is the only thing organic. The fud is almost entirely contrived or by people who lost their stacks one way or another like in bancor.

I'm so fucking sick of these Chainchink threads.

I don't know jack shit about it, but I'm willing to bet my money on them being right and you being wrong. That's basically it. I'm putting my money where I see the greatest minds and talent have been working tirelessly for a project that is growing and will likely succeed. It's no offence to yourself, user, but I'm not about to u-turn on something like that because some anonymous asshole on Any Forums ranted a load of fud. I mean, did you really think I would? Do you think anyone here will? I gotta tell ya champ, it ain't gonna work. Certainly not right before staking, CCIP and that other shit. Are you being paid to type this stuff?

You're replying to Bots buddy

Any Forums has a really simple filter system, just filter "LINK, Chainlink, Sergey" and you will instantly remove 90% of threads.

link is the gf that never blows and you have to listen to all your friends talking about their gfs giving head and you're just like "haha yeah me too" but know you're going to go home and she'll be in frumpy pyjamas eating a bowl of cheese and you'll turn the tap on in the bathroom so you can jerk off to fb pics of one of your friends' gf.

Attached: download (52).jpg (256x256, 12.47K)

>she'll be in frumpy pyjamas eating a bowl of cheese and you'll turn the tap on in the bathroom so you can jerk off to fb pics of one of your friends' gf.
sounds like an absolute dream life

I thought it was the usual bot but i didnt write any keywords related to Chainlink what so ever. And the picture is new and not only that its a crop i just made. No way their bot scrapers have AI sophisticated enough to detect it is sergey. More likely a copy paste spammer

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

You are a MAINIAC!

Then fucking buy some already you daft cunt.

>you can jerk off to fb pics of one of your friends' gf.
I did that but now she's my gf. What happen?

My gf in high school was such a slut. She used to do this. I'd start to push her head away bc it got uncomfortable after she slurped my load down, but she'd look up and say "no please, I want to play, let me play," then she would gingerly kiss my cock up and down the shaft, which got me diamonds again immediately. Sometimes she would blow me three times before she was done. I miss being a teen around desperately horny teenage girls.

And you're replying to pasta buddy

mfers can not keep this fkin coin off their mind never seen someone talk about the same shit so much

fr fr

Attached: 1546043049251.jpg (960x948, 60.47K)

>The Great Company

Attached: 1630069125979.jpg (3420x4950, 3.47M)

Cope. None of the hr roasties are being paid to close to those salaries.

>being this much of a schitzo
The real making it is the/biz/ memes. Crypto is a ponzi and Sergey memes are fun.

Attached: Screenshot_20220706-080846_Gallery.jpg (1440x2030, 946.67K)