Genuinely cannot wait until CM Punk dethrones this utterly boring Champion

Genuinely cannot wait until CM Punk dethrones this utterly boring Champion

Summer of Punk '22 incoming

Attached: hangman-adam-page-aew-championship.jpg (1200x1200, 183.98K)

Page is serviceable

christian should beat him

Boy don't you tell me, be it Christian, Bryan, jungle boy, MJF, or anybody please even Bay Bay man will do, but hangman's reign has been Big-E WWE-tier of boring and numbness and it fucking needs to stop

kek people really still haven't figured out TK's booking pattern of using outside stars to bolster up his guys

>e-drone Christianfag still absolutely SEETHING about Hangchad
Make another thread fag, surely the next one will be the one that makes us hate him

Attached: 1633221426187.jpg (1024x903, 70.42K)

>jungle boy, please even Bay Bay
you legit cant be this desperate user, those two will be even worse, atleast with hangman you get good matches, jungle boy is somehow even WORSE on the mic, and BAY BAY is trash all around.

Tony should do it, but he will probably make Punk do the job and Nangman will spend most of the year as champ until MJF takes the belt

This dude sucks
It's like watching a guy try too hard to be cool

Does hangman even have pyro?

Nah, Page isn't ready for the big run, and that's cool, he will be, him putting together a feud with punk would be a great bit of experience. And this is the best time to turn Punk heel imo and only way I'd want to see him be champ.

>comparing this SLOP to HangCHAD kino

Attached: capture.jpg (609x177, 49.59K)

>Page isn't ready for the big run

kek you keep coping with this and it gets proven more-and-more wrong over time CLBitch

Every match Hangman has had as champion has delivered. He's a stronger champ than Jericho or Moxley.

not everything is about matches

I think this is a decent run but, like, he's not been putting anything spectacular together with it. He's been an incredibly reactive champ. Like I agree with but this feels like a dry run for his second reign.

His matches with bryan danielson were too long and him match with adam cole was very forgetful. All I remember from that match was that hangman came out in gay colors

Actually I have to add, to be fair to mox, he had to have it during the crowdless times. So he was a bit hamstrung.

record profits

Not enough 10-minute no contests for ya?

Reminder that Punk has a Championship stipulation in his contract within the first 24 months.

Its happening one way or another boys and girls.
Youre all going to like it

Hangman was literally drinking water while bryan was doing jumping jacks. It shouldn’t have been 60 minutes

schizoheadcanon

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST HAVE A NEW CHAMP GO THE DISTANCE!

>Reminder that Punk has a Championship stipulation in his contract within the first 24 months.
Probably coming at All Out which means we're going to get another filler feud for Double or Nothing. Goddammit.

I think it's fine that it was. It established they're not afraid to do that in the future, and it gave a nice angle for the second match, where Bryan expected him not to go as hard and spent time playing to the judges till it was too late.

Source on this? I've seen it a couple of times but google gives me nothing.

>he's not been putting anything spectacular together with it
Best Texas Death Match of the decade
Best broadway of the decade
Do you just like being wrong?

>half of the limited tv time wasted
>no one got over
>crowd was tired and wasn’t into the rest of the show
>could’ve either got hangman more over by having a dominant defeat or continue the sad cowboy shit in a huge upset, neither happened
>only smarks and journalist cared, months later no one mentions it as their favorite match of the year, of either mans run, or even of that week
>good build up wasted too
Face it the match wasn’t that good

Not enough CLBs for ya?

>>half of the limited tv time wasted
a lie
>>no one got over
a lie
>>crowd was tired and wasn’t into the rest of the show
another lie that contradicts lie #2, but also
>the crowd was down after watching the main event
wow, absolutely unheard of