Use McDonald's app, Starbucks app, Dunkin' donuts app

>use McDonald's app, Starbucks app, Dunkin' donuts app
>Get crazy deals like a $1 egg McMuffin, continually earn points for free drinks and other food
Why aren't you all using apps? You can always pause them and disable notifications. If I were to just buy these things I was already going to buy without it I'll be wasting a lot more money. This is a finance topic.

Attached: app-promo-homepage.png (475x360, 33.88K)

those apps are invasive and all that food is garbage

I'm not american or obese.

/thread. don't eat that trash, OP, there is a reason they can sell that eg McMuffin for $1.

imagine eating that shit kek

>needing a fucking app for food
>eating literal shit in the first place
you retards are the ones pushing us directly towards what the WEF wants

Avoid the goyslop, anons

I'm not an apologist for goyslop but take a moment and actually watch a video of them making these things. McDonald's actually uses whole ingredients. Yes the food isn't always healthy because of saturated fats in the fact that there's things like cheese and pure hand etc. But most of the ingredients are whole. With minimal processing. I'm not talking about things like the chicken nuggets. Wash them make an egg McMuffin they actually use eggs. Anyway, the main thing I get from these apps is Black coffee honestly. And for the record I'm fits and exercise. Everything is getting more expensive nowadays and I will take a $1 I make muffin if I need to.

Because I'd rather not be paid in trash food I normally don't eat. Just up your game.
>Open new bank account
>Deposit $500
>Get $375 bonus promo
>Withdraw all but $10
>Close account in 6 months
If you're interested in free money tricks, there's so much better than a free donut

I'm a pretty elastic consumer, I like a good coupon or Thursday extra fries hour. I find "apps" that are just reskinned bloated websites to be insulting and malware teir.

If you are a fat turd you might gain 50 bucks of value a year with an app like this. I get that 50 bucks (non fungible ofc, fungibility is only for banks goy) value by selling my data, making the world worse for everyone, and putting shit on a personal yet rather expensive and annoying little tool that people think I need to "stay connected"

Is it worth it? Most people say no. Scan my groceries with the app? Maybe with a burner phone. But that costs a phone bill.

Yikes, goyslop.

If you want people to download your app you must appeal to greed, let them sell their own food on your app.

>NOOOO BUT THAT WOULD BE UNCOMPETITIVE WE WOULD LOSE MARKET SHARE!

Break an egg to make an omelet retard. Imagine the legal fees.

wow, an app to encourage you to eat more disgusting shit from mcdonalds.

Alternatively you could let people who use your app buy or sell your shitpoints, if users could extract that value as something fungible that would get tons of users downloading your app just to speculate on digital cupons. To be fair your cupons have more value than most crypto and you could stake a modest gain just on transaction fees

Unfortunately for you, some of those users would be north koreans or "terrorists" and the world order can't have that. Plebs are not allowed to get anything fungible (can't sell that runscape gold goy!) because some plebs happen to be "bad" plebs.

Fpbp

dont eat any of that shit op
its all overpriced rubbish

McDonald's coffe is legit really good and the app has 99ยข large coffee everyday. I love the McDonald's app, because it saves my partner and I so much money (the UI is trash though).

>its all overpriced rubbish

Is it ok to eat if its cheap?

I just got $200 cash back bonus on my new credit card. Idk if it's good to go opening a bunch of credit cards though.

unironically it's a pretty cheap meal in my country

>McDonald's bad

Attached: 5df.jpg (250x229, 10.02K)

It's expensive for the garbage food that it is. OP could make a weeks supply of egg mcmuffins for less than $1 without using an app.

It goes without saying but you guys should never use Doordash or any of that delivery shit.