Given the 2008 and 2020 recessions, what year was the worse to be born in financially in the last 30 years?

Given the 2008 and 2020 recessions, what year was the worse to be born in financially in the last 30 years?

Attached: 1488936529771.jpg (400x400, 29.13K)

Feel like 1990 could be a contender
>graduate directly into 2008 recession so shitty job market
>if you go to college and finish in 2012-2013 you won't have money to slurp housing dip

The 90s doesn’t matter what year

Tough times create tough men righttt guys?

Lmao you cant even compare 2020 with 2008

2020 wasnt a recession, it was the diliberate shutdown of industries due to the coof and even then you would have to be retarded to NOT make money in the last two years, 2008 was existentiap dread for multiple years

Only if we work together

Attached: 1481521002808.png (375x455, 49.1K)

My career development after college got raped, lots of people were intentionally put out of work.

kek that pepe

yeah, late millenials and early zoomers are so fucked it's not even funny. they will spend their miserable lives leeching off others and browsing social media all day because they've been programmed to do so. they will never escape that fate, but we're willing to use them as a sacrifice

Lol I just found it on google. Pretty rare.

I was born in 91, I don't really care either way. Just imagining how normies got fucked.

>be me
>’90 squad where you at woop woop
>can’t into job after high school graduation because jew street
>finally figure out what to do to make it after a couple years, finish master’s degree, literally about to start a well paid job
>fludemic
mfw

Attached: 1B834964-9EB0-47BF-ABA8-EF75031D2F6D.jpg (499x481, 27.94K)

the fuck are you babbling about fool

>tfw did make money but then lost most of it

Attached: 1640151016505.png (348x700, 240.78K)

kek rare indeed, he has the right idea though if the crash is going to be worse than 2008 as many are predicting.

93 here, I've been fucked a fair bit. Doesn't help my parents never really helped me out to get off to a good start. But I just tell myself it's best for me this way

A fate worse than death

Attached: 1653558099587.jpg (800x450, 53.23K)

I would bet more on the years following 1990 and also the four years immediately preceding it. This is a massive hunch, but I think that cascading effects from parents losing jobs during 2008 would have impacted educational outcomes for those still in highschool and below, whereas people graduating into the mouth of the recession at least had a sturdy base to work with.
Likewise, graduating from college and being shackled with debt while looking the recession in the eye would have been a far worse battle to face than having a highschool diploma and no debt. The latter can wait things out by going to school or working for McDonald's. The former has an interest time bomb hanging over their heads and needs the economy to get it's shit together so that they can begin making adequate payments.
This would definitely be cool to investigate.

Some are claiming the bear market is over. Thoughts? Its going with my timeline of heading up before an end of year crash

a decade of stagnation for ETFs/indices/boomer stuff. developments in web3. stock picking is the new paradigm. no more general bull/bear.

biotech, biopharma, energy startups will pump hard too

Ironically I too am a master degree cuck. In a meme field. Fortunately I've got some long lost Jew in me or something so I've escaped the financial pit my rust belt hometown was cast into

People that went to college that I knew are in general much better off because their jobs came back much quicker from the recession than, for example, automotive plant worker that used to make $35/hour with unlimited overtime + pension + benefits

I don't know, I spoke to some guy that used to work for blackrock and other large financial companies and he said they think it will be a drawn-out hockey stick recover and the worst is probably not here yet...

You think web3 companies will be expanding at this time? A lot of them have been pulling back on hiring new staff, some doing layoffs and I don't just mean the large exchanges.