Would the Sinnoh remakes have been better or worse if they were made by GameFreak instead of ILCA...

Would the Sinnoh remakes have been better or worse if they were made by GameFreak instead of ILCA, and if Legends didn't exist?

Attached: brilliant-diamond-and-shining-pearl-1.jpg (1710x900, 199.77K)

They would be worse

Personally, I agree. I am sure that if Game Freak had made BDSP instead of ILCA, they would've chosen the souless graphics and art style of Legends, instead of the cute chibi world of BDSP.

The e4 and rematch teams would be much worse

I agree.

Bump

The dev wasn't the problem. Gamefreak's leadership and business model is why we get garbage games.
Pokemon fan's just have a bad habit of paying full price (sometimes twice) for their games.

Taking away ILCA and taking away LA doesn't make the fact that Gamefreak profits off of effort spent taking features away and selling unfinished games not the main problem.

It would have had worse difficulty and much more handholding for sure. At least ILCA programmed in a pretty good AI and better team set-ups so things are still decently challenging. Game Freak is too braindead to come up with something as brutal as improved Cynthia.

>taking features away
What features do you mean?

This.

>selling unfinished games
BDSP was not unfinished. Unless you mean some online features which were added later.

GF makes bad games because both the "fans" and the shareholders constantly pressure them to shit out unfinished garbage as fast as possible. And the "fans" later cry about it because the devs put out unfinished shit. Which is why Game Freak hates you "fans" and makes sure you suffer as much as possible. Personally I'm over Pokemon and I don't buy the games anymore but I love Game Freak because I get to watch Poketards suffer in agony. The "fans" still continue to buy the games even after crying about it how shit the games are online, which makes it even better. Based Game Freak making their autistic fanbase full of manchildren feel the pain they deserve.

>choosing betwen souless literal copy of DP and an ever degrading Pokemon game made by GF
Why are we still here?

Attached: ede.jpg (400x299, 25.61K)

>pressure them to shit out unfinished garbage
and the evil fans buy millions of copies, how devilish, fuck pokefags

Based anti-Pokechad. Let's keep bullying Poketards until the end of time because that's their fate.

they wouldn't exist because a full scale hd sinnoh isnt viable in 2 or less years

No.

Localism a blessing in disguise.
The games are utter shit, but they were so incompetent that they had to make these games in Unity.
This is good.

These games will replace Fire Red as the gold standard of romhacks and fan games in 10, 15 years. Maybe less. People are already doing nutty things with them.

These are the best Pokemon games ever released, because they're the least secure and most easily edited pokemon games ever released.

I can't hear you through Masuda's cum.

>Localism
Llca
I go back and correct this shit 3 fucking times. Fuck phoneposting.

Attached: 1651739255782.jpg (514x416, 45.84K)

Masuda doesn't even direct Pokemon games anymore.

This was the only way they were going to happen. Now SV's revealed and is shown to be open world, the evolution of the core games is complete, they've moved into the modern era of game design, just as SS's WA and DLC pointed to that being the absolute aim of Gen 9 starting three years ago and Legends furthered last year. Game Freak no more wanted to go back to the dinosaur days with their game development, than you cunts wanted to grow up and out of the target demographic. Sadly (for you anyway) Game Freak had the agency to avoid what they didn't want to do.

Any Forums can't marry the man who made their childhood Generation simultaneously being a man who doesn't give a fuck for making them an adult Generation.
It gets even better when they list all their favourite parts of the older games that happened due to Masuda, yet sit and screech about how he's hitler, the devil and mother teresa rolled into one.

And you still fuck up "ILCA", should have learned to type on full keyboards before you tried to run.