How the fuck?

How the fuck?

Attached: age.png (533x542, 91.59K)

Time to stop fapping to her, pedo

Well, she is a ghost.

Time to start fapping to her, she's legal.

Yeah, if she's confirmed 18 or above I don't want to fap to her

Schrödinger loli

There's 1/3 chance she's legal so there's 1/3 chance I'm actually not pedo.

and a 100% chance of being mentally ill anyway because you're fapping to a fictional character

Based giga-pedo

allister's wife

bulbapedo is retarded and extremely picky when it comes to things like character ages, pokémon genders, etc

You're ill if you don't

>Hala: "The island challenge Kukui spoke of... It is a journey to overcome your own limitations, as you travel to the far corners of Alola and meet with others along the path. It is the great adventure that children in the Alola region embark upon, along with their Pokémon, once they reach 11 years of age!" (Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon)
>Mallow: "I mean, we have to move on from being captains when we turn 20 anyway." (Pokémon Moon)

Your mother should have aborted you

If they move on from captains what do they do? Captains are already top trainers.

Join Team Skull

Ilima will ACK himself. mallow will open a nopan cafe. lana will catch a kyogre and become the second champion of alola

And Acerola is also a member of the Elite 4, so it’s possible she’s about to retire as trial captain.

This is Any Forums, everyone here is mentally ill, especially you.

Someone should draw a pic of Ilima -ACKing

based

Your mother should have shown off how based you are on Dr. Phil.

Why, he isn’t trans nor does he ever claim to be. He’s just a classic bishonen which is why all the girls in Alola were drenching their panties at the sight of him.

people make up shit to feel validated for fapping to her