What to do?

The world government has now decided to regulate crypto, what do you think will be the impact on the market? will BTC drop to $10? will all the innovation stop? what can we do? I don't want any of this.

Attached: 1658248572299405.jpg (250x162, 4.28K)

great news for Algo

Attached: 576345321.jpg (1589x892, 69.24K)

How will they regulate my 400,000 dollars of Elonigger PumpuskCoin?
The whole original point of crypto was that governments couldn't regulate it. If such a thing happened all the non-private coins would go to 0.

Why is it great news?

checked. because algorand is centralised and partnered with governments and public institutions. its basically a solana but for public use, while solana is mainly for private

So is Elonigger a private coin? That's quite bold to spend that much on possibly a microcap.

If it is centralized what's the whole point of being a cryptocurrency, that's why SOL keeps shutting down, I feel one of the workers was fucked up and he just shut down the server switch every time they have outages.

Attached: 1658234641862789.jpg (300x168, 4.44K)

I think regulation is very bad for the crypto space, it may shut down the whole thing.

You don't want it doesn't mean you won't get it. I don't want bills but I get a lot of them.

Maybe the partnership with FIFA

You put 400K in this shit?

It is for the government best interest

What does this have to do with regulation?

they're actually going to make crypto legit which means more governments will implement it one way or the other. Idiots who think regulation is bad should just kys and stay poor.

You are dreaming right? India is charging 30% tax for crypto transactions.

Attached: 1657202223682.jpg (205x246, 7.86K)

For me, it's a double-edged sword, the regulation will also prevent rug pulls and the like of LUNA cases but at an expense.

>india
pick a country that actually matters

Sol should work on its downtime problems and become more decentralized.

I'm giving an example of what regulation can do because the government will be hell-bent on phasing out crypto you racist fucker.

>regulate crypto
just like they banned torrents, amirite
kys op

India government is trash and stupid (obviously pajeets have no clue). Here in my coutry all crypto gains are tax free if you hold for one year