Environmental Storytelling

>tfw Guzzlord's homeworld is a post-apocalyptic version of Alola

Attached: Alola.png (960x960, 825.39K)

the pokemon world is supposed to be a utopia but they insist on ruining that aspect due to a lack of creativity...

This was so cool, man I miss ultra beasts

the real world is already a shithole, why ruin the pokemon world

>the pokemon world is supposed to be a utopia
No it's not. The first generation game shows a Marowak being killed for its bones and later its ghost trying to take revenge on humans by possessing them.

Zeraora is Ash fused with Pikachu from another world. That's it has those weird spikes on his head and why he is mono electric type.

Attached: pokemon-zeraora.gif (498x280, 3.12M)

the most braindead take ive ever seen

Based Guzzlord destroying the worst region

Zap the the Extreme

Shouldn't you be on discord?

>mc catches it and brings it back to a peaceful alola, endangering everybody

gee thanks

I'm still not over how they decided to use a slur as the name for a city
Its equivalent to calling it niggertown or chinkville

doesnt it just translate to happy city

Haole is what you angrily shout at foreigners that arent welcome
Taking up all the space at the beach thinking they own the place

Oh no, king Kamehameha is gonna freak

Hau’oli means happiness.
Haole means no breath/ unbreathing (ha = breath ole = no / un). It originated because Hawaiians used to do that thing horses do where they come up to each and exhale through their noses as a greeting. This was therefore used to denote foreigners as they didn’t do this. The practice later died out and was adopted to mean anyone whiter than tanned up Portuguese as the cheap labor brought in to work the plantations integrated with the remaining Hawaiians.
Also, current racial connotations aside, Unbreathing/ Foreign City would be pretty fitting for Ultra Ruin since that one guy needs a air filtered hazmat suit to live there. Like if the name changed slightly due to being lost over time.

Attached: 1470058007132.png (1130x900, 16.81K)

I can believe it

The utopia thing is bad, and it’s a symptom of Gamefreak deciding to make the series hyper-kodomo in order to increase marketability.

this is why I kill at least twelve native hawaiians every time I visit hawaii

Can't be since Zeraora isn't functionally retarded like Ash.

Two heads think better than one

>poiople is a starter in ultra space
>we will never see the ultra space starter trio
It's not fair. Only way I see them implementing it is through another Legends game and alt-reality pockets

Post iq