What exactly did this scene add to the story?

What exactly did this scene add to the story?

Attached: satoshi shi ne.png (1400x700, 658.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

style.fm/as/05_column/shudo179.shtml
youtu.be/uEC7tPPKAXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To meet the "movie based on a cartoon" standard of "main character dies but not really".

gave him eternal youth and immortality

Nothing.
I don't know which is worse, Ash turning a stone or the Pokémon tears making him going back to normal.
The dub at least tried to explain the tear stuff with a bullshit myth about it, but it came from nowhere in the original.

Lame. Awful movie.

admit it, we all cried here

It taught Mewtwo that trainers can be completely selfless in their relationship with their Pokemon.

Attached: 737B9F6F-BABE-4CF4-9262-592D4AFA28EC.jpg (460x505, 37.98K)

fetish fuel

I didn't. Actually I hated the movie as a kid, it was pretty shit considering all the hype around Mewtwo.

sex appeal

style.fm/as/05_column/shudo179.shtml from the mouth of the man who made it himself
Still can't read runes though so I have no idea why

I learned that beating your Pokemon to tears and harvesting said tears is the key to immortally.

I admit it...

You also got bullied for being a weird kid.

All of the movies do...I'm sappy.

This is pretty much why the Simpsons movie was so bland. We didnt need a movie anymore because all the other episodes pretty much did a lot of dramatic moments that the movie did nothing really new. Movie 1 featured Ash dead, Rugrats explored what if the babies were further from home, Casper acknowledged that he is a ghost BECAUSE he is someone who previously died, and the Goofy movie explored the deteriorating bonds of a father and son when they were so close knit in Troop.

Such a banger
youtu.be/uEC7tPPKAXQ

>fucky emotions
Spotted the aspie/schizoid/sociopath.

I think it's more likely that crying because of that scene, instead of simply being confused, is a sign of mental instability.

Aspie/schizoid/sociopath confirmed.

It showed that Ash was willing to sacrifice his life to stop Pokémon from killing one another, so Mewtwo could have his face turn moment. It being tears that brought him back is definitely a bit odd though.