From your own perspective, was Elon a good investor?

From your own perspective, was Elon a good investor?

Attached: girl asking questions.jpg (333x381, 36.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ikemeru19/status/1504772787747299328
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eh, I don't know. If he gets Twitter with less than the 45b or whatever, then he was.
Sauce on pic?

Lolno. He sold btc for a loss, KEK

Elon isn't an investor, he's mainly making startups. His whole thing is that he became super rich by selling PayPal.

Ikemeru is cute af, i wanna bully his tiny asian cock

>Sauce on pic?
twitter.com/ikemeru19/status/1504772787747299328
Learn how to use reverse image search.

Not really. I hold 150k of TSLA. He's a poor investor, and admittedly a poor capital allocator. That said, he's got the stones to take risk, and has bet it all on multiple occasions. He's high risk-high reward in the flesh-- like melted soft serve

Did he really? Kek, thanks for the donation nigger, finally the little guy wins for once.

Elon Musk is no better than most kickstarter or indiegogo scammers and should be in jail for multiple counts of market manipulation.

he sold 10% at the top then sold the rest near his entry. idk if the math checks out but seems he broke even and he gets tax deduction for selling at a loss

Attached: 267AA215-B35B-45D7-8A3E-DBF146930873.jpg (1190x719, 451.81K)

He should have shorted the Nasdaq using futures when he started buying Twitter to hedge against the market going down.

he is literally satan, nothing that passes through his hands lasts, look at all the memecoins that came out of his ass.
even if he comes up with just some metaverse project like Lace he would make shit start pumping in an exaggerated way for 0.3 secs, his existence is just conflicted

Elon is an amazing salesman and he panders to the Nerd/Geek/Incel crowd, which is growing bigger and bigger every year.

As a buisness leader, Elon is garbage. Without government subsidies for the last decade, he never would've made anything out of his companies. He was fired from PayPal because he sucked as a CEO.

Investment wise, how would anyone on here know? Post his entire portfolio. All we know is that he has a lot of pull and can make both normies and spergs FOMO into random shitcoins.

Attached: 1657257798155.jpg (500x500, 38.17K)

>girl

Attached: ria_original_drawn_by_ikemeru19__24a0e43b316ca40dca24dbdbfaa433ae.jpg (943x1200, 762.15K)

pp 2 smol

oh jesus christ, for a minute I thought that was just a puffy vulva before I realized it was the balls.

i hate so much when guys draw girls who would be super fucking hot without a dick. goddamn futa faggots.

con artist

the artist cosplays and looks pretty close to many of these characters

>futa
anonymous i...