Can i still make it at 42? what is the average Any Forums age?

i feel like im the only oldfag here sometimes

Attached: 45634563657567.jpg (486x600, 80.67K)

Lol you look like the 25yrs old charles.

Average age here is probably mid to late 20s

40 here and still haven't made it, also kinda retarded and always feel like 10 minutes behind everyone on Any Forums buying the right thing and hitting the jackpot

oh well someday life will be over and all that will matter is what you left behind, and hopefully it was something that can help people because life is hard

I don't understand why my parents are pressuring me to go to college.
I also hate it when public school teachers tell HS students that you have to choose whatever you think you like doing the most and you'll end up picking it as a ""career choice"" only for 99% of people end up not liking it.
What causes this?

not even billions will help you at that point but keep coping by thinking you have to just reach that next milestone so you dont kill yourself

older than you faggot

33, been here since zyzz died. I was mostly on Any Forums but didn’t come to Any Forums until last year

of course you can still make it, you'll just have less time to enjoy it. but look at mcafee, he lived like a king until his mid 70s

stop talking shit zoomercuck

38, destroyed my mind years ago.

Attached: A84836EE-1C6A-4B59-8189-2E4E3EC3B7A9.jpg (768x432, 27.46K)

43.... still just kinda hang out here and idle most of the day. I had made it at one point but im a dumbfuck forever failure and now im broke again. hoping round 7 is the round for me.

>I had made it at one point but im a dumbfuck forever failure and now im broke again
explain so we can learn from your mistake

i'm 29 and feel this way too, been extremely online since i was aroudn 15 and it seems like the single best thing i could do for my life is just get away from all of this, and i've done a good job with at least limiting my internet use over the past few years but after the covid lockdowns hit i had to come back here for informative purposes. the internet in general though has become an increasingly toxic & braindead place to inhabit no matter where you look now, it's like a cesspit of recycled information and arguments. i hardly go to any boards anymore except to check out what biz is saying once every month or so.

looking good bro you look like you have a lot of spirit, just lose some weight maybe

you look like an obese faggot with a neckbeard. kys boomers. anyone over 25 should be permabanned from here
>t. 19 year old

39 there are lots of oldfags around here.

Attached: hulkbobo.png (600x600, 256.66K)

I was a lucky dumbfuck and bought 70 billion shiba inu the day it launched (it was about 17hrs old) and one drunk night my tard ass sent it to the wrong wallet address when I was moving it and well the outcome went as expected.

No. Rich after 30 = you lose

>I also hate it when public school teachers tell HS students that you have to choose whatever you think you like doing the most and you'll end up picking it as a ""career choice"" only for 99% of people end up not liking it.
>What causes this?
It's because you lazy little shits don't think about the future beyond the time that the current class ends. Couple that with the fact that a HS diploma barely gets you a minimum wage job these days and you have a situation where you need to do SOMETHING after you graduate. So you get the most generic set of beneficial instructions ever:
>Find something interesting/that you like doing
>Find what training/cert you need to do it
>Go fucking do it
It's not our job to make major life choices for you. All we can do is get you to vaguely pick a direction and then give you a boot in the ass to get moving. Don't like it? You can always change vocations later.
>t.Teacher

I'm 19 :D

Turning 21 this September, will be joining college this fall

>they dont know who wings of redemption is

too bad, we're the Captain now.

>a HS diploma barely gets you a minimum wage job
The fuck are you talking about? Most HS teachers don't even make $40k a year so why should l take advice from somebody who's just as smart as a public service employee is?

posts like this make me so happy that I’m only 22. I know I won’t be young forever, but at least I have time to hopefully make it by the time I’m close to 30

figured it probably wasn't OP. just some lolcow who did some embarrassing sexual shit i'm assuming, i have seen that name before but there's too many of these guys and it's always the same story

Same, hopefully by the time that mom finally decides to kick me out the entire global monetary system will finally reset and l'll live like a king for the rest of my life.

>American detected
Up here in leafland we start at 50k and cap up to 90-100k depending on our level of education.