Artists

>artists
>collections
>marketplaces
>etc
Shill me some NFTs to buy (if there are any).

Attached: 1643633857849.jpg (598x506, 130.59K)

>artists
nobody here lmao

>artists
fucking gay

pride!

>Shill me some NFTs to buy (if there are any).
Stop being a loser and buy some sneakers, stepn is free money just for running.

Have some FUCKING respect for me. Just because you have zero artistic talent doesn't mean no one here does. By the way, it's MA'AM. Thank you.

>Shill me some NFTs
>NFT thread
I'm out of here.

nothing wrong with being a faggot. in fact they have better benefits than straight men these days so who knows. maybe the real way to profit off western society was to become a faglord after all

I fucking hate running, no matter what.

You can look into Sam Hyde's NFT project. Obviously not his passion project right now, but if the game itself is any good maybe it takes off in the right ways for it to make money

>By the way, it's MA'AM

Attached: 1643638122323.jpg (1008x1024, 66.45K)

Man I completely forgot about this thing. Does it have any real chances of actually going somewhere or is it just one big fucking meme?

mental illness. kill yourself

>this ponzi is somehow supposed to be a good way to make money
>source: my ass
fuck off

Attached: 1644694660235.jpg (1024x1024, 86.57K)

If this shit unironically takes off then I'll confidently say that we're actually back but for real this time.

Hopefully Sam brings back the bull with him for shit and giggles

dangerously based

SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS

dude but why the fuck does anybody have the enough balls to buy a pair of these sneakers to see the profits that it can be able to give

that's me this three days.

>ask whatever you want to someone who lost a third of his capital in just three days

how the hell can you lose a third of your capital in just three days?

Attached: 165983219878.jpg (212x236, 19.02K)

I'm a fucking retard... I did a lot of trades seeing shitty indicators and well, I went crazy as well and well, that's how I lost money